DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus + Ballpoint Pen for Iphone / Ipad / Pad - Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeqsiL on 01/22/2014

The pen is good size. Not too thin and feels good and firm in hand. The rubbery lower part helps to keep the pen nicely in hand. I really liike writing with it. And a big plus is that you Canon change the ink the inner pen (where the actual ink is) so it is long lasting product. The capacitive end is accurate enough and OK, not perfect though but good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalmonfishpie on 05/10/2013

It's not rubber, it is mesh!!! Feel solid on hand, very smooth writing with the stylus. I initially ordered one, but got 6 mores for friends. The pen side is great too. Very smooth to write with on paper The look, so cool. Looks better than others that are selling beyond $20. None. May be I cannot find ways to unscrew the pen and didn't know how long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalmonfishpie on 03/21/2013

Light weight, feel good in hand, right size for writing. The mesh tip writes well on ipad mini when there is no screen protector. Better than all the other stylus that I have and I have more than 6 different brands with rubber tips. If you have a screen protector, it will make funny noise when you write. Also the pen side looks great and feels right,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections