Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoninoooh on 01/09/2014

Nice looking,nice touch,and well built After trying all chances available (manual entering of code,autosearch...) and surf the net for a while the best code I was able to find, just worked propperly for numbers,switching, volume up n down,channel up and down,mute... like 20-30% of the remote device functions were missing or wrong working Even all related,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelenaalex on 10/25/2013

It is simple and easy to set-up and use. The instructions are clear and the auto search function works perfect. It took only few minutes to catch my TV and to start working with it. The remote seems good quality and it is quite easy to press the buttons. The written function on the buttons doesn't match the actual function. It is not such a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtonini on 08/03/2013

Controle remoto, universal apenas para Televisores. Quatro modos de programação, bom acabamento, botões com boa disposição. Remote control, universal only for televisions. Four programming modes, good workmanship, good layout with buttons. Nada contra. Produto recomendado. Nothing against. Recommended product. Utiliza duas pilhas ... Read more

Remote Controller 01 Remote Controller 02 Remote Controller 03
    0 0
  • posted byTNaiL on 10/09/2012

It is an affordable remote with simple features. The package is easy to remove and there are instructions behind the picture on the package. It includes codes if you need to manually set it up, but also has an automatic feature. (not really one, but cheap material), no batteries included Simple is good if you just need something that works, and it does.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynarspt on 07/22/2011

Works fine, easy to setup and use, reasonably good range, works fine with a lot of TV brands, fairly good buttons, good price. Plastic case is not super high quality plastic, but not a problem at all and don't think we can't expect better for this price... I couldn't find any issues or problems on the product, works as expected. Comes with operating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynano76 on 06/14/2010

Necesitaba un mando universal para una televisión de marca blanca que habóa perdido su mando. Me decidí por esto por su precio y por lo completo que aparentaba ser, y no me equivoqué. Muy fácil de instalar, manejable y con muchas funciones y sobre todo un muy buen precio. Funciona perfecto! La calidad de algunos plásticos ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections