DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Aluminum + Plastic Storage Box - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinex on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little suitcase. Great little box or toolbox. This ting is a must for everyone, and is not easy to find in any store. I have looked for this sort of minimal size suitcase for some time. Cons:The lock part on mine looks a little shabby and is sharp at som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaywalker1 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Any guy knows that cool stuff deserves elegant casing. Me, I use mine to store passport, some cash, a gun and ammo, flashlight, knife and lighter. It looks elegant both closed and open, and your wife/girlfriend will appreciate your tidiness and your organizing s... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGabs666 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy well made, very good quality. It is bigger than it loks and the lock works realy fine. Has a internal foam that help to protect whatever you want to store iside. Its realy strong, can sustain a lot of damage. Its made with plastic and aluminum, the handl... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections