DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Aluminum + Plastic Storage Box - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinex on 03/06/2014

Great little suitcase. Great little box or toolbox. This ting is a must for everyone, and is not easy to find in any store. I have looked for this sort of minimal size suitcase for some time. The lock part on mine looks a little shabby and is sharp at some edges. The sharpness, is easy to fix with some sanding paper or a file, or similar. The inner(... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaywalker1 on 03/06/2013

Any guy knows that cool stuff deserves elegant casing. Me, I use mine to store passport, some cash, a gun and ammo, flashlight, knife and lighter. It looks elegant both closed and open, and your wife/girlfriend will appreciate your tidiness and your organizing skills;) I'm definitely getting another one, but the next time, I'm getting one with foam ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGabs666 on 10/11/2012

Realy well made, very good quality. It is bigger than it loks and the lock works realy fine. Has a internal foam that help to protect whatever you want to store iside. Its realy strong, can sustain a lot of damage. Its made with plastic and aluminum, the handle is very strong and well fixed. the foam can make waves inside, if you want to store square ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections