Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhaso317 on 02/02/2013

Very interesting toy for young and old, appropriate for developing brains, after 3-4 hours I managed to contract Many of my friends have yainteresovali for this toy, I told them how to sign. I told them how to buy for yourself. It's a nice decoration, and interesting in my work style. It is interesting to anyone who could have seen the Toys that can ... Read more

Wooden Ball Puzzle
    0 0
  • posted byPitowka on 11/29/2012

Cool toy. When ordering know how it works, the wife figured out in 30 minutes)) Lacquered, packed in a film not to spill. Was actually smaller in size than I expected. After the assembly is held as soon as you put on the table at once collapsed. I bought two pieces. One for another offer to others in the new year, even happy. Clearly represented in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanyac on 09/16/2010

At first glance, this puzzle looks impressive. The build quality is good, as it is built from wood. I had expected it to be a little more difficult. The six equally-sized parts fit together easily. The only real difficulty is making sure the pieces don't fall out of your hand as you put it together. Nice puzzle, but a little too easy. If you're looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBLUEBIRD on 06/21/2010

-Good way to get your friends to stop and think. (Throw it in the air so when he/she catches it in his/her hands it fall apart.) -Its made from wood, and not plastic. -It looks good standing on my shelf. I noticed that if the wooden ball is lying in a warm place (in the sun in summer) the whole material will contract and the ball will become loose and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT0RN4D0 on 06/28/2009

-well built -nice finish -interesting concept -nice for a short brain workout -you need to be patient to put it together again -interesting to pull apart the firsst time -only interesting to pull apart the first time, when you build it again it usually just fals apart by itself when you put it down -once you figure it out you only have to be handy to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschopf on 11/25/2008

Its a great toy, really hard to mount it. With mine, happened something strange: Its was very attached and I couldnd "open" it (see some posts about that). I had to open as showed in this video: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5XguTBX0k So, if you in the same trouble, try this first. After the first opening, it turn to a very easy to open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywizkitten on 10/02/2008

Good quality wood, thin coat of varnish. The puzzle looks very attractive. It's pine, so the wood is soft and subject to being dented. The puzzle is quite easy but does require some level of dexterity to reassemble. is temperamental to humidity changes, mine came in a state where it was impossible to open - easily fixed though, a quick minute in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydinamich on 08/26/2008

* all natural material * precision made * works very well (at right humidity, see bellow) * it is not lacquered as shown in pictures * comes assembled and without any instructions (but this is probably a Pro!) As it is a natural material (wood) and not lacquered it is __very__ sensitive to humidity changes. In dry conditions it practically falls apart ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections