Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhaso317 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very interesting toy for young and old, appropriate for developing brains, after 3-4 hours I managed to contract Many of my friends have yainteresovali for this toy, I told them how to sign. I told them how to buy for yourself. It's a nice decoration, and interesting in m... Read more

Wooden Ball Puzzle
    0 0
  • posted byPitowka on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool toy. When ordering know how it works, the wife figured out in 30 minutes)) Lacquered, packed in a film not to spill. Cons:Was actually smaller in size than I expected. After the assembly is held as soon as you put on the table at once collapsed. OtherThoughts:I bough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanyac on 09/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:At first glance, this puzzle looks impressive. The build quality is good, as it is built from wood. Cons:I had expected it to be a little more difficult. The six equally-sized parts fit together easily. The only real difficulty is making sure the pieces don't fall out of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBLUEBIRD on 06/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good way to get your friends to stop and think. (Throw it in the air so when he/she catches it in his/her hands it fall apart.) -Its made from wood, and not plastic. -It looks good standing on my shelf. Cons:I noticed that if the wooden ball is lying in a war... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT0RN4D0 on 06/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-well built -nice finish -interesting concept -nice for a short brain workout -you need to be patient to put it together again -interesting to pull apart the firsst time Cons:-only interesting to pull apart the first time, when you build it again it usually ju... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschopf on 11/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a great toy, really hard to mount it. With mine, happened something strange: Its was very attached and I couldnd "open" it (see some posts about that). I had to open as showed in this video: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5XguTBX0k So, if you in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywizkitten on 10/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality wood, thin coat of varnish. The puzzle looks very attractive. Cons:It's pine, so the wood is soft and subject to being dented. The puzzle is quite easy but does require some level of dexterity to reassemble. OtherThoughts:is temperamental to humidit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydinamich on 08/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* all natural material * precision made * works very well (at right humidity, see bellow) Cons:* it is not lacquered as shown in pictures * comes assembled and without any instructions (but this is probably a Pro!) OtherThoughts:As it is a natural material (wo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections