DX » Community » Reviews » 250-Lumen 5-Mode Memory Drop-in LED Module w/ Cree R2-WC for Flashlights (3.6V~8.4V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPiperCub49 on 11/22/2012

This lamp is versatile with all of the settings. I was pleasantly surprised with the usefulness of the lowest light setting. The light soon quite after using it for a few minutes. I used it on-and-off several times and then shut the light off for quite a while. It never turned on again. Tried a fresh ... Read more

6 0 1

• posted byJuanako on 04/23/2010

I buy this module for my Ultrafire 6P torch and works better than the oem one. The 5 modes works ok, the change time between modes is very fast. The build quality is ok. The light is very concentrate in the middle so you can have light very far, more than the original surefire module. I use it with two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywijawara on 10/28/2009

-good aluminium construction -slightly heavier than expected -gold plated springs -secondary spring can be taken (or cut) out to fit surefire g2. -brighter than my original surefire p60 -cheaper than original LED replacement -not impact resistant -steoped working for 10 seconds -need to wipe clean -need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywijawara on 10/28/2009

-good aluminium construction -slightly heavier than expected -gold plated springs -secondary spring can be taken (or cut) out to fit surefire g2. -brighter than my original surefire p60 -cheaper than original LED replacement -not impact resistant -steoped working for 10 seconds -need to wipe clean -need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 10/10/2009

A good unit to fit in the surefire. Powermodes are handy. After refocussing a nice throw. No heat-dissipation troubles. Usable for many things like bikelight, in cars, boats and even home, to build your own led-moneysaving-lightsystems. In that case, replace the driver with the DX 3W 110-230VAC driver.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byea88k on 04/15/2009

Mine comes with an almost SMO reflector that throws a lot further than sku 11074. A good thrower but comes with the price of artifacts AKA ringy. But hey, I love tight spots than floody beams. Also, this drop-in is now a Superbright brand, and not Solarforce anymore. However, I am still okay with it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byducn50 on 11/03/2008

This unit is fitted perfect on my Surefire M2 , it is OP and bright in center , i use it with my rechargeable lith ion thrustfire, It got warm after 20 minutes. I got this item 6 hour ago, I tested it on my M2 and it got warm after 20 minutes, I did not have a chance to let it stay on for long time I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrontoled on 10/24/2008

good bright , white and clear beam. only usefull 3 modes , strobe (for night clubbers) and sos is gadget. 3.6 volt is to low to drive it. use only drive at minimum 4.8 volt to have 3 modes. recept 6 modules , driving Amperage test with 4.8volt NIMH / modes here (without strobe/sos): *1 ...950/480/190... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjondoe2003 on 09/23/2008

Very bright Memory mode works Low mode is still EXTREMELY useful NO artifacts. Maybe I just got lucky with that, though. Great throw Hot spot sure is tight SOS is kinda useless, but its not a hassle to pass by Too big to fit my non-DX flashlights(Not sure about real SF yet.) Kinda runs through my RCR-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulrichardson on 09/20/2008

BRIGHT! I'm happy using this as a bike light. Nice hotspot and side fill, lights up the path or road. Gets a bit hot, so be careful how you mount or use it. I don't mind the extra modes but I run it on high, that's what it's for! :D To see how I mounted this in an Electra LED Bullet Headlight, check ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections