DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Brush Heads - White + Blue (4-Piece / Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDYNAMIKE67 on 06/05/2013

Very good quality product. I don't know if it is a genuine Braun product but I didn't see any different than the original one. Packaging and everything looks really nice. and the price is awesome. I tried to find and search many different shopping places and sites but couldn't find any other lower than ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPublicSafety on 06/04/2013

These are great replacement heads. They are knock off oral-b electric tooth brush heads. A little different than the originals, but work well, non-the-less. Yes... Get them! :) They look different than the original replacements, as the colour is off (not the same white housing, or blue/white bristle ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMargui73 on 04/30/2013

These are the cheapest replacement heads I've found and fit perfectly in the original toothbrush. I thought the lower part wouldn't move, but it does really. The bristles are quite stiffer than those in the original replacement. After trying both models, I find this is too big for me. I prefer the one ... Read more

Different heads It fits ok! 4-pieces blister

1 0 0

• posted bysevalx on 03/30/2013

This product is very good quality. But before buying was a bit of doubt. Fit a brush? After receiving the brush all doubts have disappeared. All come. I'm glad for that. Dual head cleans better than the standard one. Replacement brush resource of about 1.5 - 2 months of use. Brush of medium hardness.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiocosporco86 on 02/27/2013

muy buena calidad, super buen precio y muy "useful", las cerdas son entre suaves y duras lo que permite una limpieza a full sin lastimar las encias y a la vez dar un lustre con un buen acabado a los dientes. muy recomendable no son utilizables en los cepillos de Oral-B, ya que en estos solo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrnele on 01/28/2013

Quite cheaper than the original, they do the job well. The price speaks for itself!!! Perfect! Thay sound differently than original, the original is better "packed" inside, these sound like there is something little loose inside... ... They look like the original, but they are not quite the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrsauga1007 on 01/10/2013

These replacements are the same as the name brand except that they do not have a logo on them and at a fraction of the cost. So far I can not tell any different between these and the originals that cost many times more. There are no cons. Due to the high cost of the original brush heads I was reluctant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydddiiisss on 11/17/2012

Way cheaper than the normal oral-B replacement that can be found in the shops and Internet doesn't fit A&H spinbrush, the description should include the brand name and the type of power brush the replacement fits I bought this by thinking that it would fit my spinbrush, but when I received it, I ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAlexkorf on 10/05/2012

I have compared these brush heads to the original ones and found no difference other than the logo. I think they are made from the same moulds using the same materials. Have no idea how sterile they are. Packaging doesn't really look medical-grade. I have sterilized them with alcohol and ultrasound before ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAlonlon on 09/15/2012

I was skeptic about this product. I used to own only original brushes. I ran out a couple of weeks ago and came across these replacements on DX. I can truly say that these replacements are as good as the real thing. they brush quite thoughrly and contrary to what i thought - they do not fall apart. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections