DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Brush Heads - White + Blue (4-Piece / Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDYNAMIKE67 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality product. I don't know if it is a genuine Braun product but I didn't see any different than the original one. Packaging and everything looks really nice. and the price is awesome. I tried to find and search many different shopping places and sites but cou... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPublicSafety on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are great replacement heads. They are knock off oral-b electric tooth brush heads. A little different than the originals, but work well, non-the-less. Yes... Get them! :) Cons:They look different than the original replacements, as the colour is off (not... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMargui73 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are the cheapest replacement heads I've found and fit perfectly in the original toothbrush. I thought the lower part wouldn't move, but it does really. Cons:The bristles are quite stiffer than those in the original replacement. OtherThoughts:After trying both mode... Read more

Different heads It fits ok! 4-pieces blister
    0 1
  • posted bysevalx on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is very good quality. But before buying was a bit of doubt. Fit a brush? After receiving the brush all doubts have disappeared. All come. I'm glad for that. Dual head cleans better than the standard one. Replacement brush resource of about 1.5 - 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiocosporco86 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:muy buena calidad, super buen precio y muy "useful", las cerdas son entre suaves y duras lo que permite una limpieza a full sin lastimar las encias y a la vez dar un lustre con un buen acabado a los dientes. muy recomendable Cons:no son utilizables en los cepi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrnele on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Quite cheaper than the original, they do the job well. The price speaks for itself!!! Perfect! Cons:Thay sound differently than original, the original is better "packed" inside, these sound like there is something little loose inside... OtherThoughts:.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrsauga1007 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These replacements are the same as the name brand except that they do not have a logo on them and at a fraction of the cost. So far I can not tell any different between these and the originals that cost many times more. Cons:There are no cons. OtherThoughts:Due to the h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydddiiisss on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Way cheaper than the normal oral-B replacement that can be found in the shops and Internet Cons:doesn't fit A&H spinbrush, the description should include the brand name and the type of power brush the replacement fits OtherThoughts:I bought this by thinking that it... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAlexkorf on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have compared these brush heads to the original ones and found no difference other than the logo. I think they are made from the same moulds using the same materials. Cons:Have no idea how sterile they are. Packaging doesn't really look medical-grade. I have sterilize... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAlonlon on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was skeptic about this product. I used to own only original brushes. I ran out a couple of weeks ago and came across these replacements on DX. I can truly say that these replacements are as good as the real thing. they brush quite thoughrly and contrary to w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections