DX » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC LED 200lm Flashlight (1*18650)
  • 5 star 70 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

The size of this flashlight is perfect and fits great in the hand. Focussing mechanism is smooth and head stays in position when set. The amount of light is good, especilally went zoomed out it lights up the room/floor whatever. This flashlight ofcourse isn't waterproof because of the sliding head design, but wouldn't that be nice. This flashlight is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNafai on 04/03/2014

Very intense flow of light thanks to it's LED, works either with protected and unprotected batteries. It has a single mode on / off, but it's enough for me as I'm using it for emergencies only No low level mode, so you will run out of battery sooner or later without being able to extend it by using a lower level of light A bit loose the zooming lense,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- This flashlight is crazy bright - No seriously. You won't believe how far away you can flash the light. - The flood to throw function is very useful. - Again, for it's size, you would never expect the flashlight to be that bright. - Build quality isn't amazing. Had to mess around with the cap to get the connection just right, which sometimes would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlippo73 on 03/14/2014

This little flashlight is really something! Bright, good beam adjusting and really sturdy. Also it uses the Li-ion batteries that last forever compared to the usual NiMH ones. This lamp is small and light enough that it fits well in pocket and a small kids hand (my kid has a bast playing with it) None really. Really I can't think of a single fault in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleventtt on 01/14/2014

I was bought it more than a year and i'm using it at all my outdoor activities. It works like a charm. Main reason for buying this was flashlight beam focus for me. It's really cool use for cycling or outdoor activities. you can use it more than 6 hours with just a battery. It gets warmer for long time usage. A month ago I bought this for my dad too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixmax on 12/04/2013

Flashlight illuminates very well. Conveniently located on the handlebars. Just conveniently removed from the steering wheel and go. Pretty easy. Convenient carrying case. Dark early now to ride a bike can be more safely. Counter is not blind. No fixation increase. Battery 18650 protected poorly placed, not twisted to the end cap, comes from the thread.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuros13 on 11/30/2013

- I like build quality (metal) - brightness is good, on scale from 1 to 10 i giving 6,5 or maybe 7 (think that XML-T6 is 10) - lens is ok but plastic - for now I do not have any cons - purpose for this lamp will be bike light - I did not mention any blinking or problems in work - combination this lamp and SKU 1213 equal really bright beam can work constantly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrotherlt on 10/27/2013

good flashlight works long time while charged about 1-2h for me good for mounting on gun or bysicle. it is small so easy to carry around. could be cheaper. also you need to buy battery seperatly. no more cons really. I'm overal satisfied with it. don't forgot to buy battery if you don't have one, for it's price it works just fine using it for more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhummiel on 07/26/2013

-Comes with a holster, and this info is not given by dx.. -Bright -Decent flood, with no critical hotspot, it's a nice, constant light area. -Low power consumption, 0.58 Amps @ 4.20V -Feels decent at hands -Nice black finish. -No strobe or SOS crap to bother ya -Friction focus works good, over a month with almost daily use and no problem with it -Has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfacioli on 07/16/2013

Small, good power, good autonomy. I guess you can run it for more than 3 hours with just one to carry. battery. Easy The Flood-to-Throw function is really usefull when you are on the field, you can reach far objects as close range ones. No cons! Maybe in the advertisement or in the overview could be said the power in lumens of the flashlight. It is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections