DX » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics LED 200lm Flashlight w/ Cree P4-WC (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Bright light Could be better Flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIchinya on 06/12/2015

Маленький фонарик с ярким светодиодом. Работает как от батарейки 18650, так и от 3 ААА.

Неплохой недорогой фонарик Неплохой недорогой фонарик

Impression:light,Bright,Flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byBBatBV on 02/21/2015

The batterie type 18650 is without function due do missing contact within the housing. The internal housing of the flachlight is longer than the battery. A spring can make the contact. That is the reason for my one star rating in quality and only three stars for the price.

Impression:Could be better;

0 0 0

• posted bymylosol on 12/28/2014

I have a weird flashlight addiction, my wife hates it but I love Flashlights! This has quickly become my "primary carry flashlight" - the description says it's 200 lumen but this light is much brighter than other flashlights I have bought on DX that claim to be brighter. The zoom is easy to use I... Read more

Impression:Super bright;

0 0 0

• posted bydreadone on 11/12/2014

The light is very bright and the lenses adjust helps in close objects that need focus. The low weight makes it easy to take with you or throw in a bag.

Impression:light,Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byGroudas on 10/16/2014

Strong and sharp light, low energy use, zooming really helps. Don't feel cheap, very sturdy. I use this light to explore a swamp around my city and this is a perfect flashlight for this.

Impression:Flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted bytamirg1 on 07/27/2014

Cons: could not find any Pros: everything you need from a flashlight, even come with a case for belt. Flashlight is not heavy and user can control its beam. It is a very good product for such a good price. I will not hesitate to buy it again if I need another one.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bycmurariu on 07/10/2014

It has good optics and focuses well. Comes with a pouch. The contacts seem to be loose. Some of the batteries of type 18650 feel loose inside and flashlight works intermittently. I think it can be fixed by adding some soldering material either on the batteries or on the + contact of the I would a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

The size of this flashlight is perfect and fits great in the hand. Focussing mechanism is smooth and head stays in position when set. The amount of light is good, especilally went zoomed out it lights up the room/floor whatever. This flashlight ofcourse isn't waterproof because of the sliding but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNafai on 04/03/2014

Very intense flow of light thanks to it's LED, works either with protected and unprotected batteries. It has a single mode on / off, but it's enough for me as I'm using it for emergencies only No low level mode, so you will run out of battery sooner or later without being able to extend it by a A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- This flashlight is crazy bright - No seriously. You won't believe how far away you can flash the light. - The flood to throw function is very useful. - Again, for it's size, you would never expect the flashlight to be that bright. - Build quality isn't amazing. Had to mess around with the cap A... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: