DX » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming LED 200lm Flashlight (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Bright light Could be better Flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8945840 on 12/18/2016

Impression:Good product;

excellent product. I use it with the rechargeable lithium ion. It also comes with adapter for other types of batteries. aa or aaa, I'm not sure.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycapivasbop on 10/05/2016

Pros: Flexibilidade para uso com 3 pilhas AAA ou uma 18650. longo alcance (com bateria de qualidade), Contras: Não é a prova d`água e devido aos três modos forte, fraco e strobo, não recomendo para uso tático policial, apesar da cor preta ser favorável. Excelente lanterna para ciclismo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycapivasbop on 10/05/2016

Pros: Longo alcance (com bateria de qualidade), flexibilidade para uso com 3 pilhas AAA ou uma 18650. Excelente lanterna para ciclismo. Contras: Não é a prova d`água e devido aos três modos forte, fraco e strobo, não recomendo para uso tático policial, apesar da cor preta ser favorável.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIchinya on 06/12/2015

Impression:light,Bright,Flashlight;

Маленький фонарик с ярким светодиодом. Работает как от батарейки 18650, так и от 3 ААА.

Неплохой недорогой фонарик Неплохой недорогой фонарик

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBBatBV on 02/21/2015

Impression:Could be better;

The batterie type 18650 is without function due do missing contact within the housing. The internal housing of the flachlight is longer than the battery. A spring can make the contact. That is the reason for my one star rating in quality and only three stars for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymylosol on 12/28/2014

Impression:Super bright;

I have a weird flashlight addiction, my wife hates it but I love Flashlights! This has quickly become my "primary carry flashlight" - the description says it's 200 lumen but this light is much brighter than other flashlights I have bought on DX that claim to be brighter. The zoom is easy to use I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydreadone on 11/12/2014

Impression:light,Bright;

The light is very bright and the lenses adjust helps in close objects that need focus. The low weight makes it easy to take with you or throw in a bag.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGroudas on 10/16/2014

Impression:Flashlight;

Strong and sharp light, low energy use, zooming really helps. Don't feel cheap, very sturdy. I use this light to explore a swamp around my city and this is a perfect flashlight for this.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytamirg1 on 07/27/2014

Cons: could not find any Pros: everything you need from a flashlight, even come with a case for belt. Flashlight is not heavy and user can control its beam. It is a very good product for such a good price. I will not hesitate to buy it again if I need another one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycmurariu on 07/10/2014

It has good optics and focuses well. Comes with a pouch. The contacts seem to be loose. Some of the batteries of type 18650 feel loose inside and flashlight works intermittently. I think it can be fixed by adding some soldering material either on the batteries or on the + contact of the I would a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere