DX » Community » Reviews » "1500"mAh Solar Powered Rechargeable Emergency Charger with Cellphone Adapters - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byACoxe on 08/13/2013

Good design and it can collect energy from artificial light as well as natural light. It is well worth the $11.20 and it has a usb port so I can charge nearly all of my electronics with this product. Doesn't say when the battery is full. I have found that it is somewhat thick and similar in size to a phone so it is uncomfortable when I charge devices ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byK0S3K on 06/28/2013

The device is realy light, but it is still able to charge your mobile phone from solar charger's internal battery. It charges even if the internal battery is depleted and the solar cell is on the sunlight. It has status LEDs which inform about if it is charging itself or it charges a device It seems to be little bit fragile, but it may be only my opinion.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysempron07 on 03/15/2013

You can use it for every phonetype however it's compatible your own cables. It has a full USB and a micro USB connection. You can charge the built in battery, from a normal connector, and you don't need sunshine. It's arrived almost fully charged. I'm charging all my devices from this. It doesn't shows it's charging level, only if it's out of energy.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byVirusas13 on 03/13/2013

It is a good thing. I am satisfied with my purchase. Fully load the phone and still slightly different charge. A long time of using it. Product came quickly, within 15 days. Very durable is dropped and dont broken more than once. I would suggest buying this thing, much cheaper than the supermarket. Could make it so that when is charged and the light ... Read more

Solar powered charger with Cellphone Solar powered Solar Powered Charger with Cellphone
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections