DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C2 3W Flashlight - Black (2 x CR123A / 1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymc12345 on 09/18/2012

Very bright and durable light. Looks and feels very solid, comfortly laying in hand. Can be used either with rechargeable (18650) or non-rechargeable (CR123A) lithium batteries. Designers used O-rings as sealings so this torch can be used under heavy rain. Thin glass is easy breakable so spare glass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKratt1313 on 08/12/2012

Fantastic thrower, easily throws 250 lumens up to 300+ feet. Tight hot spot and very white light, almost blueish. Single mode which is great for a general out doors light. It accepts two CR123 cells or 1 18650 cell, I recommend a single 18650 as it lasts a lot longer and the difference between 8.4v and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylukasandrysik on 12/22/2010

--> Well it is still very cheap compared to lights I can buy here, in the middle Europe. --> Good you can use 18650 battery or the smaller ones - rechargeable or primary. (But the brightness is different - see below) --> Good build quality --> Single mode - simple to use --> Regluated power output (also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymoemoney on 11/24/2010

There is no flashlight that you can buy in North America at this price with this much power. Delivery time according to DX is 7 to 10 days. This is the second product I ordered in the past three months and on both occasions it took over 30 days to deliver to Canada! I know delivery is cheap but I did ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjamikest on 10/23/2010

This is a great little light with a decent amount of spread. This light is by no means a floodlight, yet offers a fair amount of spill to be used for riding, running or walking outside at night. The design of the tailcap has changed since all the current pictures on DX were shot. The new tailcap is approximately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelsa_jam on 09/29/2010

Wow. It's so bright when we first turned it on. Yup, a torch for sure. The build is quite durable. The connection is much better than some LED flashlights I bought from DX. I can't really think of any. Um...too bright? It's not really broad bright light. The brightness is pretty focused. I didn't know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJawz2010 on 08/11/2010

I use this light with an airsoft gun, and at barely 20 bucks, this light is a great performer. - very bright as advertised (well over 200 lumen when compared to my other lights); - very well-focused beam, which is great for my purposes; - great finish; - threads run smoothly; - O-rings are placed where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslosurf on 05/04/2010

Very inexpensive as compared to Surefire & Fenix, uses 18650s. TERRIBLE build quality mostly having to do with the tail cap. I've owned two of these C2s in the past two years, and I bought my pop one for Christmas, so I have hands on experience with three of them over the last two years. These are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym4fever on 03/13/2010

This was purchased for use as a weapon light. I put two used old cr123 cells in it that were barely able to light a surefire incandescent bulb. I wasn't sure if it would even work. Boy was I shocked at the amount of light, and the pattern. At ten yards, it has a 3ft diameter hot spot, with just the right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinbissig on 02/26/2010

A flashlight for 18 dollars that is very solid built and bright.. I can see the beam up to 200 meters easily on other buildings. You can't go wrong with this. Of course you have to buy the 18650 batteries and charger which adds to the price. But charger and batteries you still can use for other things.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections