DX » Community » Reviews » Elegant Water Resistant Men's Quartz Wrist Watch - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoliveiraruiz on 10/16/2013

Beautiful design - excellent finish - Nice package - Great gift - Very cheap The watch is very thin and light, perfect for daily use. It came with a disposable plastic lock in order to prevent the watch to run while in transit or in stock. For me, it was a great deal! There was a little scratch on the case, but no big deal, the watch is beautiful and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravilj on 02/14/2013

Good looking, stylish watch. It would be obvious at a closer distance that this is not expensive piece of jewelry but when seen across the table etc -- quite presentable. None really The dial (face) of the watch itself is not large. It will look better on a relatively small wrist. The bracelet, however, is fairly long and will likely require some adjustments.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyetanotherguy on 10/24/2012

The watch looks like a very fancy watch. It is light weigh and has a good band. Removing links to adjust the band is not easy. Took me over half an hour to complete. One needs to push out the pins and reinsert them after removing links. I used a small hammer and a small nail to push the pin a bit, and then pushed the pin with a paper clip. I cannot ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections