Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrelbflor on 06/11/2013

[EN] Very simple use. I can use my iPhone inside. I can use touchscreen well. [PT-BR] Muito fácil de usar. Eu posso usar meu iphone dentro. Eu posso usar o touchscreen bem. [EN] Not good for big arms. [PT-BR] Não é bom para braços grandes [EN] The fabric is good quality, it looks like it will spoil quickly. [PT-BR] O tecido &#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben07 on 12/01/2010

It looks nice and allows you to carry your iphone or ipod during workout activities such as jogging, biking and gym sessions. The materials used combines waterproof nylon, thick clear plastic and neoprene backing. The iphone/ipod is actually encased in a soft neoprene like material. The length of the strap should be sufficient for most people wearing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleith on 11/27/2010

I had an old Ipod which looks like an iphone, bought this for that it fit very well :) Quality is better than I expected I can say.. my arm is not too big ,definitely not small and it fits on me ,if you have doubts about size. nothing that I see until now.. it is a good product you can buy it if you need one.. You can use it as I did if you have a big ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections