DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion U Light Bulb Style LED Keychain (3 x LR41 / Rancom Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigobelaz on 11/19/2013

Is really cheap and good for it price, can make illumination really good and work well inside the car. Also came in good condition in the package. Is light and is a pretty good material made. The battery is still working really good. Not so far, still works and is not braked. One thing, for as is random color came the pink one, so i didn't like that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspaceyman on 07/03/2013

can be clipped to something whether to yourself or something and this little torch gives of a decent ammount of light,that suprised meconsidering the price being so low, none im aware of. not changed the batteries yet in over a month,it has only been turned on approx a dozen times,have it here with me now at my desk and i flicked on the switch and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDericoRS on 09/21/2012

beautiful and interesting products such as lanterns and lights always attract attention, being relatively small and portable you can take anywhere and will always draw attention for design and ease of use. he seems to be one thing and another is! seems that the light bulb would appear in between but she appears. this decreases the efficiency of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections