DX » Community » Reviews » Authentic CARSHIRO Motorcycle Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
cool Comfortable Chique
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTekONE on 11/29/2014

I received these sunglasses very quickly. They came in an extremely durable case and I doubt you could even get the case for under $10 if you tried to buy one locally. The sunglasses are amazing they work very well. They seem to be resistant to scratches which I am happy about. Read more

Impression:cool,Comfortable,Chique;

0 0 0

• posted byQualms on 10/07/2013

The glasses are VERY cheap. The value for money is simply awsome. It feels quite good to wear them and they don't feel cheap. the lens are polarized which is great. The cleaning cloth that came with the glasses is also handy. Too bad the lens aren't darker. either than that and a bit funky smell, I can'... Read more

glasses with box

0 0 1

• posted byvotolvan on 09/12/2013

Very good sport glasses. The lens polarization works really good. They look good and fits nicely to my semi-big head :) The earpieces are covered with some kind of anti-slip material so they don't fall off even when riding mountain bike. The glasses arrived in protective case and cleaning wipe was also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCZMilan on 08/25/2013

Cheap Nice looking Polarized Bad "glass" - multilevel plastic film is not fully glued Hard working pivot This is fully working, but i am not fully satisfied. Glass is made from plastic films which are not fully glued together, it is visible on margins, air between levels. Pilots works hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagentsnake on 06/04/2013

Great glasses, rode in rain with them on bike, perfect sight and wind protection. My unit displays slight image distortion on each eyepiece, resulting in a bit distorted image when wearing, which bothers a bit when wearing. I really like the fact that wind and rain doesn't get to my eyes, which makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhafgandalf on 04/11/2013

Lentes con diseño de moda, con buen acabado, lo he estado probando en los días soleados y funciona muy bien. El estuche es de buena calidad y funcional y viene también con un paño limpiador. En lineas generales recomendado, es un buen producto. El leve olor a derivado a petroleo, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymx5matt on 02/22/2013

I have needed a pair of polarised glasses for some time and was going to buy a pair of the leading brand but didnt want to spend £80-£100. These look very similar to leading brand and will do pretty much the exact job. Great polarisation, and they look good too! Honestly - no cons! What's not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZeca8 on 02/05/2013

Sunglasses with visual well-designed and beautiful does not lose one iota in quality for the most famous brands in the finish is well done and protects your lens from the sun as well use it when I go to the beach and combines very well with my face. It could come with a lens esra another shade of color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLadislavD on 01/21/2013

Solid build Fit in to wider face, as I have Polarized UV protected Comes with case, what is important, and cleaning cloth. Polarizing effect looks not so strong, maybe a thinner foil is laminated in. The darkness of the glasses are rather weak, I prefer darker one. I'm using them for rollerblading, for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

emglish: Very good product. polarized lents as the announcement, very good finish, and the case very well done. Besides the sunglasses comes with a card to test if the lenses are polarized, and even logical, can be used to test other lenses for sunglasses. portuguese: Produto muito bom. lents polarizadas ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections