DX » Community » Reviews » Authentic CARSHIRO Motorcycle Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferzav on 07/26/2013

excellent vision, nice design. are light, has a sun vision execelente poor durability, low quality, trinket. should have a better finish and termination, has little durability are very delicate quick ralllan using Nice... They are lightweight, have a good use to drive and comfortable poor durability, low quality, trinket. should have a better finish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklaasman on 05/03/2013

Very good value for money. The design is sleek and nice looking. The lens are indeed polaroid. It comes complete with casing and a cleaning cloth. I cannot think of any for the price paid. The size of the sunglasses is quite fitting for me. And I suppose some of the folks may find it a little tight. I like this. i don't think i could find another of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlinOlt on 09/12/2012

I bought these glasses two weeks ago, and polaroid lenses are pretty good plastic frame. view is very clear compared to glasses which cost me $ 80, I use every day and are very comfortable to drive. Polaroid lenses are checked, lens color is gray and is quite pleasant to view when the sun is strong if silicone would be the best I would have given 5 ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections