DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar with RF Wireless Remote Controller (Stops Barking)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylevinko on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good range, easy to use. The effect on the dog (stopped dog runaway) was quite immdiate. Aafter 3 electric shocks + vibrations now I use only vibration whan required (most times even vibration is not needed anymore). Cons:Collar unit is not water proof. No on/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEyken on 08/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to operate since you get used to it. And easy to replace batteries. on short distances works pretty well. Vibrating feature is good after dog felt a shock - vibrating makes it obey and no need to shock again. Cons:Energy saving feature makes turns it off... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabriciofvalent on 12/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, works perfectly, pushing the shock stop barking. good quality, discreet. a very positive point that the collar has a system that remains on standby when the dog is standing a while, saving baterria . Cons:Should have to regulate the intensity... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeanzie on 04/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit worked great for training my dog with issues of agression, excessive barking and excessive pulling on the leash. The remote has 4 buttons. - Vibration mode - works most times to grab my dogs attention. - Shock mode - Gets my dogs attention every time, to condi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpelaia on 04/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product. On my dog, no need to even use the "shock" button, the "vibrate" worked perfectly. It comes with LARGE or SMALL prongs (screws) to attach to the device, depending on the size of your dog, how much fur it has, etc. Cons:Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhellojelloo on 02/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product. cheap. didn't work on my dog because of his hair but tried on another dog and it worked. Cons:my dog has a lot of fur around his neck (he's a sheltie) and when i put it around his neck he didn't feel anything. No reaction at all from him. i tried it on an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfltmedk on 01/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, started the use of this product the day that it arrived. With a little experimentation on the use, i.e. vibration vs shocking it wasn't too complicated. The shock is more distracting and using it as the last course of correction is the key. Of course following eac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafrothugz on 01/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:when it arrived it used it immidialty it worked fine the dog dident get hurt by the shock just scared :p the vibrate function was pretty funny(dog running around) Cons:when the battery was empty and i put a new battery in it i just vibrated without me pushing any button... Read more

0 0
  • posted by76422 on 12/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very easy to use. Batteries are included. Good range. pretty sturdy build. Began educating my dog straight away. Cons:Vibration alone is not enough to work at the beginning. I doubt wether it would be suitable for outdoor use in anything less than good weather. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKegRaider on 10/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Helps 'educate' your dog. * Not a painful shock. * Weather resistant. * Controller has Vibrate, Shock, Whistle?, and a LED torch. * Not an automatic shocker. I didn't want my dog to stop barking, just howling. Cons:* Fairly heavy on the batteries! I use the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections