DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar with RF Wireless Remote Controller (Stops Barking)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Zeer goed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMicce1981 on 07/07/2015

Wow... this product works perfect... Just put it on my dog and it started woeking righat away.. ONE bark, thats all.... Even when my friend came to visit.. ONE bark, then nothing more,,, I highly recomend this product

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byeethuusien on 05/09/2015

na 3 jaren happen op de grasmaaier (en alles waar een motortje op zit), deze halsband geprobeerd. na de 2e keer laat de hond de grasmaaier met rust en blijft rustig op een meter of vijf van de grasmachine, perfect ding!!!!

Impression:Zeer goed;

0 0 0

• posted bylevinko on 12/10/2013

Good range, easy to use. The effect on the dog (stopped dog runaway) was quite immdiate. Aafter 3 electric shocks + vibrations now I use only vibration whan required (most times even vibration is not needed anymore). Collar unit is not water proof. No on/off in collar unit (need to take the out a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEyken on 08/28/2011

Easy to operate since you get used to it. And easy to replace batteries. on short distances works pretty well. Vibrating feature is good after dog felt a shock - vibrating makes it obey and no need to shock again. Energy saving feature makes turns it off if collar is not moving - but moving must... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfireworks2nite on 06/12/2011

Found this very useful during the night, as I could take the remote to my bedroom and press it during the night when my dog barked. Easy to use - dog responded quickly so did not have to use alot. The vibration mode is usually enough to get a response. The 'shock' mode is effective (however it be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabriciofvalent on 12/24/2010

Very easy to use, works perfectly, pushing the shock stop barking. good quality, discreet. a very positive point that the collar has a system that remains on standby when the dog is standing a while, saving baterria . Should have to regulate the intensity of the shock, post after a while the dog... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiquor on 10/30/2010

- Does what is should do - Batteries included - 4 different stimulus - Collar too big for my dog (sized for medium dogs) - Cheaply made - don't know how long it will last... We tried almost everything to prevent my dog from excessive barking / agressivity in specific situations but this is the so... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySeanzie on 04/15/2010

This unit worked great for training my dog with issues of agression, excessive barking and excessive pulling on the leash. The remote has 4 buttons. - Vibration mode - works most times to grab my dogs attention. - Shock mode - Gets my dogs attention every time, to condition him not to do certain... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpelaia on 04/23/2009

Excellent product. On my dog, no need to even use the "shock" button, the "vibrate" worked perfectly. It comes with LARGE or SMALL prongs (screws) to attach to the device, depending on the size of your dog, how much fur it has, etc. Collar just fits around his neck. If you a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhellojelloo on 02/09/2009

great product. cheap. didn't work on my dog because of his hair but tried on another dog and it worked. my dog has a lot of fur around his neck (he's a sheltie) and when i put it around his neck he didn't feel anything. No reaction at all from him. i tried it on another dog and it worked fairly a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere