DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA Retro Wood Grain Polarized TAC Resin Lens UV400 Protection Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Awesome Slow shipping polarized NOT LIKE DESCRIBED
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySonight on 08/08/2015

+cheap price +fast shipping +polarized lenses as promised +firm quality +protective case and cleaning cloth included

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by9475421 on 08/06/2015

Sunglasses look great, classic style, they are totally light and fitting well. I'm not wearing them though. I'm a girl and they were way to big for my face. My brother wear them and they look absolutely perfect on him.

Impression:nice,polarized ;

0 0 0

• posted byAndersonMorais on 06/26/2015

Pros: Qualidade e preço bem satisfatorios. Cons.: Nada

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byokurumeh on 06/12/2015

Pros: The product is good and it protect the eye very well. Cons: Some copy of this sunglasses i ordered had some defect with the screws though i complained to DX and appropriate decision was taken.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by8339575 on 03/28/2015

excelent chegou

0 0 0

• posted by9109596 on 02/20/2015

Nice glasses, fast shipping, and nice customer service, thanks!

0 0 0

• posted bybvbtronquini on 11/14/2014

Slow delivery! LENS ARE NOT POLARIZED when you looks to the sun you can check it. Comes inside a case for the glass. I'm insatisfied with this shopping experience, product is not like described! I want my money back! If it was to buy a usual glass I would buy in my region, I just bought because a... Read more

Impression:Slow shipping,LENS NOT POLARIZED,NOT LIKE DESCRIBED;

0 0 0

• posted by27augusta27 on 10/07/2014

It manufactured quite good with smooth surface finishing, there are no sharp edge that can hurt your upper side of ear and nosepad. It also light weight so it doesn't give to much pressure to nose pad. I hope it supplied with hard case.

0 0 1

• posted byhertogj on 06/22/2014

The design is great, it looks exactly like my friends' rayban. The price, well what's not to like. Very cheap. The glasses are slightly dim, but not completely so in some cases your eyes are still visible for others. This could be considered a Con though i prefer it when others can see my eyes to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturgemaster on 06/19/2014

As described. These glasses have excellent quality. They are polarized and really block the sun. Came in in a very nice and protective case, with a cleaning cloth. The price is really cheap for this kind of quality. The wooden look is pretty cool, and of course, they came in pretty quickly which... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere