DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA Retro Wood Grain Polarized TAC Resin Lens UV400 Protection Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by27augusta27 on 10/07/2014

It manufactured quite good with smooth surface finishing, there are no sharp edge that can hurt your upper side of ear and nosepad. It also light weight so it doesn't give to much pressure to nose pad. I hope it supplied with hard case. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted byhertogj on 06/22/2014

The design is great, it looks exactly like my friends' rayban. The price, well what's not to like. Very cheap. The glasses are slightly dim, but not completely so in some cases your eyes are still visible for others. This could be considered a Con though i prefer it when others can see my eyes while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturgemaster on 06/19/2014

As described. These glasses have excellent quality. They are polarized and really block the sun. Came in in a very nice and protective case, with a cleaning cloth. The price is really cheap for this kind of quality. The wooden look is pretty cool, and of course, they came in pretty quickly which is always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRockinRein on 10/18/2013

I needed some sunglasses, so I got this ones. They are not the cheapest ones on DealExtreme, but I really liked the fake wood grain. Also you get a sweet protecting case, and a wipingcloth. I have thrown the sunglasses and they still work fine. No sign of any wear on the case or the glasses. I really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvelskiq on 08/28/2013

Good looking A build of nice quality and could survive a couple of drops Really useful case and cleaning cloth, use them occasionally The polarization makes them perfect for driving in the strong summer sun in Bulgaria No real cons. Of course if i could buy something for less i would do it with a smile.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylRafaelLopesl on 08/20/2013

- good quality; - popular design ray ban wayfarer; - real protection; - 100% protection against ultraviolet rays; - great plastic really looks like wood grain; - Includes Stylish Carry Case; -The build quality was better than expected, hinges look really sturdy; -The frame and arms feel very solid and ... Read more

OREKA Retro Wood Grain Polarized TAC Resin Lens OREKA Retro Wood Grain Polarized TAC Resin Lens

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 07/09/2013

I like the design a lot, the wooden pattern on the plastic frame is absolutely cool, would use it also as frame for regular glasses. It is lightwieght, feels good on the head and is very stylish. Price isnt exactly a bargain, but it is very cool, you are paying here for some style. I dont believe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTAMPLIER7 on 06/08/2013

good quality popular design real protection plastic really looks like wood lens are crunches when you clean it this is my first solar goggles purchased here. I was afraid that the glasses do not fit in size. feared that the glasses will be fragile. Points in the first place but were suitable in size ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections