DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case + Stylus Set for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBen5631 on 08/17/2013

Was looking for an armband to carry my phone when running. I own a Amoi N820 which is sold under the Wolfgang brand in the Netherlands. As you won't find a Wolfgang (or Amoi) listed as compatible anywhere, I took the plunge with an armband for a Galaxy S3, which seems of similar size. I was not disappointed. The phone fits nicely, and when running, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybostjando on 07/26/2013

Light, not much bigger than your phone. Still looks enormous thanks to S3 dimensions. Touch works with your fingers so stylus is not really needed. Plastic cover doesn't affect the image quality much. Stylus is useless, as touch works reasonably enough with your fingers. The way this arm band is fixed to your arm makes it hard to look on the phone if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymontanhabr on 07/21/2013

its very light and foldable so it fits in your pocket. its not too costly. it has a good quality and nice shape so its not an ugly thing to have on your arm. the touchscreen works on it so you dont have to take your phone off of it to use. has a good range since i have a fat arm its very good for me. it is a very durable product. haven't found a way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepe89 on 07/16/2013

It is perfect for sports with the phone, I run with it almost every day and not given me many problems. If you use any training app on your phone, it is prefect for training. The plastic ring by passing the tape is of low quality and breaks easily. The velcro also is tight and after use costs to keep the armband in place. The bracelet is too large for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyahaviko on 04/25/2013

*good quality *comfy fabric, strong too. *Not enough space for the case. *no cover for the tops, so I guess rain would penetrate. I'v bought it for my S2 in order to have a little more room, I had to squeeze it into the band in order to use it efficiently. (Or just use it without the case) The description says it's for S3 which is a little bigger so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeremybaeyens on 03/22/2013

Very good product for it's price Work's even with small silicon protector on. Stylus is ok as well! Velcro stays nicely on ! None really cons. Maybe if you have big fitness arms it might be hard to fit easy around your arm. there is no way to take pictures while running. Touchscreen still works but lost a lot of it's responsiveness. To lock and unlock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagusbazza on 03/17/2013

Good quality, perfect fit. Compatible with other phones, not only S3. Adaptable to any arm with a very good quality velcro system. The sweat goes through a little but not as much to get worried. Like a day with high humidity. Large dimensions, but the cellphones are also very large. It's a great deal for that money. If you don't care that when you finish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilo12 on 01/10/2013

fits perfectly to normal size hand. the sweat go through and can harm your device, so it won't be useful for a long sweaty practice. plus it is fits exaclly to the size of the smartphone so you will have to pull off the device protector. looks like it is not a very high quality but for me so far it works OK can also be used for putting bills, in case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinaooo on 12/19/2012

Excellent build quality. Excellent material. Great finish. Very easy to use. The placeholder for the screen is accurate The transparent sticks easily on the screen of SGS3. The opening for the fitting of the apparatus is rather tight. Even with the Stylus is very difficult to use the device. the whole set is extremely heavy and awkward considering that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolofom on 12/03/2012

* My Samsung Galaxy S3 fits perfectly. * Build quality seems great, no problems so far. * Stylus also works great with or without the case. * Arm band should be long enough for everyone. * The material seems great even though it's not neoprene. * The velcro seems like it might go bad after excessive usage, but not necessarily. * I am not sure about ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections