DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case + Stylus Set for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymontanhabr on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its very light and foldable so it fits in your pocket. its not too costly. it has a good quality and nice shape so its not an ugly thing to have on your arm. the touchscreen works on it so you dont have to take your phone off of it to use. has a good range sin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyahaviko on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*good quality *comfy fabric, strong too. Cons:*Not enough space for the case. *no cover for the tops, so I guess rain would penetrate. OtherThoughts:I'v bought it for my S2 in order to have a little more room, I had to squeeze it into the band in order to use it efficient... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeremybaeyens on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product for it's price Work's even with small silicon protector on. Stylus is ok as well! Velcro stays nicely on ! Cons:None really cons. Maybe if you have big fitness arms it might be hard to fit easy around your arm. OtherThoughts:there is no way t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagusbazza on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, perfect fit. Compatible with other phones, not only S3. Adaptable to any arm with a very good quality velcro system. Cons:The sweat goes through a little but not as much to get worried. Like a day with high humidity. Large dimensions, but the cel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilo12 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fits perfectly to normal size hand. Cons:the sweat go through and can harm your device, so it won't be useful for a long sweaty practice. plus it is fits exaclly to the size of the smartphone so you will have to pull off the device protector. looks like it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinaooo on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality. Excellent material. Great finish. Very easy to use. The placeholder for the screen is accurate Cons:The transparent sticks easily on the screen of SGS3. The opening for the fitting of the apparatus is rather tight. Even with the Stylus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolofom on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* My Samsung Galaxy S3 fits perfectly. * Build quality seems great, no problems so far. * Stylus also works great with or without the case. * Arm band should be long enough for everyone. * The material seems great even though it's not neoprene. Cons:* The velc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byladiazs on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product, good quality, the seams appear to be strong, easy to fit, seems resistant fabric Cons:slightly larger than necessary, The clear plastic is easily scratched but does not seem to be a major disadvantage, the goal is to take it while you exercise does not nec... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections