DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiminoshka on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:metallic, nice touch to it, as it was mentioned in other review adds a nice touch to the iphoe itself.. Cons:..but it was falling off my iphone, and any other iphone i've put it to, as if the ridges were too short and had nothing to cling to. when i clasped one side and... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytedilug on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nice looking It's very easy to set on the iphone, it just took me less than a minute to understand how it worked so it's now on it and I think I won't remove it so soon. It's very thin too. So it doesn't annoy me when it's in my pocket. Cons:Nothing negative on tha... Read more

1 1
  • posted bygizz on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Adds a lot of class to your iphone, the cover sits flush most of the way round besides on the bottom sides where it holds on , cheap and does what its meant to do. Because its got a brushed aluminum finish its not easily scratched Cons:Can be a bit hard to take off but... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections