DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byREBOULET on 06/07/2013

Very nice protection for iPhone 4S Good quality item with a well finished look. Do not look like a gadget and gives a classy kind enough to your phone slightly too high, but it does not matter because the object is good value Nothing wrong because this is protection for Iphone confrome the description.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiminoshka on 05/18/2013

metallic, nice touch to it, as it was mentioned in other review adds a nice touch to the iphoe itself.. ..but it was falling off my iphone, and any other iphone i've put it to, as if the ridges were too short and had nothing to cling to. when i clasped one side and then wanted to clasp another all i ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytedilug on 01/30/2013

Really nice looking It's very easy to set on the iphone, it just took me less than a minute to understand how it worked so it's now on it and I think I won't remove it so soon. It's very thin too. So it doesn't annoy me when it's in my pocket. Nothing negative on that item. Before buying it, I thought ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bygizz on 11/13/2012

Adds a lot of class to your iphone, the cover sits flush most of the way round besides on the bottom sides where it holds on , cheap and does what its meant to do. Because its got a brushed aluminum finish its not easily scratched Can be a bit hard to take off but other then that there is nothing wrong.... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections