DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 11.1V 7800mAh Battery for Dell Inspiron 1525 / 1526 / 1440 / 1750 / 1545 / 1546 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylulul100 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this battery is very good, it does what is says and the quality is one of the best. this holds more juice as it is the 7800 mA which can give about 4 hours to the computer. Cons:No problems. it came fast enough and it fits very well in my inspiron 1525 OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpaaarK on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really Cheap and pretty Good quality, this battery is very similar to a original (and expensive) Dell Battery, and the duration of this is too high. Cons:Is useless for Inspiron 1440, because when I put it, I can't open my laptop. OtherThoughts:I Think that DX should chan... Read more

0 1
  • posted byScamperly on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lasts 6+hours consistently. Fits perfectly, charges well. Cons:Heavy, and extends the size of the laptop about an inch from the back. Takes longer to charge than a smaller battery (obviously) OtherThoughts:Way better than the knock-off I spent twice as much on from eBay... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections