DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 11.1V 7800mAh Battery for Dell Inspiron 1525 / 1526 / 1440 / 1750 / 1545 / 1546 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderyad44 on 06/17/2014

I bought this as a replacement for my old battery which only lasts for 10 minutes now. It fits well, there is no problem in terms of adaptibility. Price is great too. However don't expect as good performance as the original one. It lasts shorter than the original battery. Also, it's very heavy. I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysherine on 03/22/2014

it worked as it was supposed to. No problems at all. I replaced my battery and my laptop got its battery life back. this battery is very good, it does what is says and the quality is one of the best. Lasts 6+hours consistently. Fits perfectly, charges well. took a while to ship. Heavy, and extends the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipefts on 07/20/2013

The battery works normally. All it took was plugging it into the computer Dell 1545 and I have more than 5 hours to work. Has 9 cells and enables me I go to work without the charger. I paid less than a third of this battery and I can not complain. Recommend buying. Could be cheaper, but it's worth it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaximilianogi on 07/15/2013

This product is good in terms of quality and duration. the price is very good compared to the prices in my country, the endings are good. in my notbook lasts more than 4 hours costs a bit to fit properly in the but finally comes, be careful not to bend the connectors to the computer by force recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylulul100 on 05/10/2013

this battery is very good, it does what is says and the quality is one of the best. this holds more juice as it is the 7800 mA which can give about 4 hours to the computer. No problems. it came fast enough and it fits very well in my inspiron 1525 when you put it in since it is the more powerful one,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpaaarK on 10/25/2012

Really Cheap and pretty Good quality, this battery is very similar to a original (and expensive) Dell Battery, and the duration of this is too high. Is useless for Inspiron 1440, because when I put it, I can't open my laptop. I Think that DX should change the description of the product, because I thought ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byScamperly on 09/22/2012

Lasts 6+hours consistently. Fits perfectly, charges well. Heavy, and extends the size of the laptop about an inch from the back. Takes longer to charge than a smaller battery (obviously) Way better than the knock-off I spent twice as much on from eBay. This one lasts a full charge, charges properly, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections