DX » Community » Reviews » GSM / GPRS Shield Wireless Extension Board Module w/ Antenna / Adapter for Arduino
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguttih on 11/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great to use with Arduino Mega 2560 I used the EFCom Shield with the Arduino Mega to turn on and off, household appliance. Now I can turn on my heater via SMS, in my remote cabin before I arrive there. Here in Iceland it gets pretty cold during the winter and so we need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsarg on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:development board easy to use, powerful gprs module, which can be made developments in the area of electronic engineering geolocation solutions with low power consumption ideal for portable applications in batteries, wide-ranging, integrated antenna, and built-in power... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFollowman on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Full support of manufacturer's commands module. Excellent compatibility with the Arduino. Good documentation on the website Elecfreaks. Using small sketches, almost anyone can build an alarm, or remote control, data transmission. Anything on GSM. GPRS connections are al... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylautarox on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The module comes from the elecfreaks GSM module. They have a tutorial on how to set it up and some examples on how to use it using the arduino platform. Comes with the required power supply to make it work. Has SMS, GPRS and audio (phone calls). Cons:The sim card holder... Read more

2 1
  • posted byvinicaog on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Works out of the Box. Nice Package. Very cheap and good build quality. Can find several tutorials on the internet. Comes with the 9V 1A power supply. Comes with the antena. You can use the hardware serial and software serial by just changing some... Read more

4 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections