DX » Community » Reviews » Measy RC11 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI Optical Air Mouse + Keyboard with Smart Android OS (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 46 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byc0d3r on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good remote control for an android pc. I have it connected to an android pc attached to my plasma tv and work fine. You need to buy 3 AAA batery. this gadget work in 2.4 Ghz so it have more long range connectivity than bluetooh or infra red. Cons:I not have an... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykartstig on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Price. Easy to use. Very useful for HTPC. Do not need to have a full keyboard anymore. Multi-button functionality. Comes with batteries. Keyboard buttons work great with good tactile feedback. Cons:Sometimes the angle of the mouse gyro seems to be awkwar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElgxl on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, don't feel cheap, good reception, light and small not bulky. the battery seems to last well still using the same batts from the first day (i have it more then 1 month). Works well with my MAC Cons:i don't like the way u operate the mouse, its a n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytom1967 on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Size is right It's lightweight Not difficult to opperate Air mouse very accurate Plug and play in Windows 7 Works very good with my notebook Cons:Batteries not included No mouse wheel to zoom in or out no backlight, so nearly impossible to use in the dark Take... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosalexbr on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product fulfills the promise. Respond to commands appropriately, greatly facilitating the use of my TV with miniPC also acquire in this site. The price is fair enough for the available resources. Cons:In early use I had some problems with the sensitivity of the keyb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHephaestos on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, very good range, good price, sturdy construction, full working QWERTY keyboard with function keys Cons:No mouse wheel to zoom in or out - no backlight, so nearly impossible to use in the dark, except the mouse function - 'cause of being connected... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArmando4 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and effective for use in smart tv with android player, bought mine for use with MK808B and I am very satisfied with its performance. I would strongly recommend buying this product. Cons:none against but the batteries do not last long when using the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyarmak on 08/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is exactly what I thought it would be. Works great, range is acceptable, good price. Cons:No backlight! nearly impossible to use anything but the mouse feature in the dark. In the version of android I was using (4.1) it would sometimes force you to use the on screen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Air mouse works perfectly - Sturdy construction - Full QWERTY keyboard with function keys - Android compatible (see cons) - uses standard AAA batteries - great price - decent range - worked out of the box, both with an Jesurun M6 miniPC and a LG Smart TV (ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawhawk on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Got this to replace the bulky wireless keyboard and inconvenient mouse I was using for my HTPC. Is a good, small, lightweight and convenient remote-sized air mouse that is quite intuitive to use (once you get a little bit used to it). Pros: 1. Plug and play in... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections