DX » Community » Reviews » Measy RC11 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI Optical Air Mouse + Keyboard with Smart Android OS (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomshys on 09/23/2014

Pros: - Praticidade - Funciona perfeitamente para aparelhos google TV china Cons: - Tamanho do controle Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bykonst on 05/16/2014

- Solid build with good tactile buttons - Comfortable use for average sized hands - Excellent mouse sensitivity and use, used predominantly on home theater system. - works out of the box with no drivers - missing window key button - combined backspace and delete buttons, makes it difficult to delete ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc0d3r on 04/02/2014

Good remote control for an android pc. I have it connected to an android pc attached to my plasma tv and work fine. You need to buy 3 AAA batery. this gadget work in 2.4 Ghz so it have more long range connectivity than bluetooh or infra red. I not have any problem. Maybe it need a power button for power ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPeriGee on 03/03/2014

I use the remote as an air mouse for my Android TV, netbook and HTPC, it meets my demands form an air mouse. It is light in mass and small in size. QWERTY keyboard is very handy. Its buttons are soft but solid. General structure of remote is sturdy. I have it over a year, its battery consumption is good,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySotilrac455 on 02/06/2014

Compact design, easy to hold, includes all the required keys, the air mouse functionality is usable and useful, worked out of the box with my Linux setup Air mouse tracking is sketchy. The devise seems to be always on with no way to turn it off, which is concerning because the battery life is reduced.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapache007 on 01/13/2014

It's easy to install. Easy to use. Feels really solid. The G-sensor inside works great, really not too sensitive when you move. The buttons handle really well. It works great on my android tv-stick. I use this airmouse daily and haven't change the batteries since it arrived here in september 2013. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShomi on 12/25/2013

Perfect. Works fine but small distance coverage <10m (about 6-7). Battary safety use. Works on any device as: Android TV Dongles, PCs, Tablets and Phones. Haves probles with Hot-Bottons: On some devices cant make a work bottons as Mute, RR - FWRD, etc. Big Thanks for fastes shipping. Useful and good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyltjuhhh on 12/06/2013

Everything about this remote is a pro! I use it for my smart tv, my laptop, my computer. And on none of these devices I have encountered any problem! Moving your mouse works like a wii controller and for me it's working flawless. It has a fully functional keyboard! No cons at all, best product I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprofesorot on 12/05/2013

Great Price. Easy to use. Very useful for Android TV dongle. Do not need to have a full keyboard anymore. Keyboard buttons work great with good feedback, light and small . Batteries not included! And it uses 3 AAA batteries unlike the other models that u can charge with usb I really recommend this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykartstig on 12/03/2013

Great Price. Easy to use. Very useful for HTPC. Do not need to have a full keyboard anymore. Multi-button functionality. Comes with batteries. Keyboard buttons work great with good tactile feedback. Sometimes the angle of the mouse gyro seems to be awkward, but you can get used to it. Clicking may be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections