DX » Community » Reviews » Measy RC11 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI Optical Air Mouse + Keyboard with Smart Android OS (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good OK Excelente battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypekek on 05/15/2015

Pros: Nice desing, easy to use and set up. Ergonomic is good and every thing works nice with my table computer (win 8.1) and with hometheather. Cons: i think arrow keyb should be rotated 90 decrees.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

Very good companion for the mini.pc devices It helps because you don't need a phone or another app to control them.

Impression:OK,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byscatty81 on 01/04/2015

Pros: - mouse works good with aiming on the screen - battery life is good Cons: - if you drop it, there is a chance that it completely falls apart (front, batteries, internal electronics) but putting it together it works again like a charm (clicking it back together) ;-) Overall: I have ordered 3... Read more

Impression:good,Good value for money!;

0 0 0

• posted bylgdeal on 11/14/2014

Pros: very easy to use, good response. Cons: It consumes too much batteries. It should use less energy. Overall: It is a reliable mini keyboard but needs frequent battery replacement.

Impression:This flymouse is quite acceptable. ;

0 0 0

• posted byrokkas1985 on 11/03/2014

Pros: it works as it was advertised, the build quality is good, ergonomics also. Setting it up was also w/o any problem Cons: here i dont have any

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byleodejong on 10/29/2014

pros: Works perfect with linux cons: manual not clear: switch on with double click, bt this does not always work perfect But overall seen: very good!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byHenriqueHM on 09/26/2014

This is the second I buy ! The first could have lasted longer , but we'll see how this works !

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bytomshys on 09/23/2014

Pros: - Praticidade - Funciona perfeitamente para aparelhos google TV china Cons: - Tamanho do controle

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccoSwart on 08/29/2014

Pros: Lightweigth / works out of the box Keyboard works well. Connected this to my TizzBird N1 and now I'm able to control Android only using the Measy RC11 Cons: None

Impression:Good value for money!;

0 0 0

• posted byshantic on 08/14/2014

Pros: Awesome feel on the hands, keys are soft and responsive, it has that "click" each time you press them that makes you feel like you are doing something. Cons: could do with some back-light Other: other than back-light missing, this is one of the most conformable wireless keyboards I've used... Read more

Impression:very good flymouse+keyboard;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: