DX » Community » Reviews » Measy RC12 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI Optical Touchpad + Keyboard Combo - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFelipejs on 02/19/2014

I bought to use with my smart tv Samsung ES 6100, and it work very well. It work also with my dad's tv, also Samsung, but I don't know the model number. I have it almost a year, and batteries are still working very well. The mouse pad is very sensible! I guess it's not to use as keyboard to work, study or long time typing. But it's better use it than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergeyLexx on 12/29/2013

So , first impression was very good, nice plastic body, nice keys after half hour using, it appeard a bug, seemed like "up" key was active all the time, I've opened the body, everything looked ok , after that I looked the scheme , it was a problem with the contacts, one of them was active so it was production defect before fixing the defect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuiFragoso on 09/06/2013

Product arrived as advertised. Good product quality in terms of construction. Easy to use and configure. Batteries seem to hold for a while! You need the press a little harder for the keys to work but they provide good feedback and sound solid. For now I still trying to put the mouse pad working. Doesn't seem to need any special procedure but I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestanislau on 08/26/2013

Everything working in my Linux environment. Feels solid and very easy to have it working. Just install the battery and plug the receiver in the PC. The mouse pad could be bigger. But it is not a problem. This and an android stick make a great combo for watching XBMC on your tv Got this for my mini android tv stick. Works great and fits in with the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcpag on 07/08/2013

I liked very much. Very easy to install. No configuration is necessary. Just plug in and use. I used the mk809 and it worked fine. Still not tested it with other devices, but the comments are running. Keys a bit small, can obstruct a little typing, but with a little practice it works perfectly. The operation could complicate a bit depending on the distance,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhomaji on 06/28/2013

Very good for typing and controlling devices such as small android pc's. I used it for my laptop as well, on linux, and it worked fine. Mouse pad is not working very well after some time. Haven't found a way to switch between languages yet. No other thoughts. The working distance is very small and sometimes hands mess with the signal and makes use quite ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydguarizi on 06/27/2013

Everything works, feels solid and stays connected to mini Android TV. No setup required, install batteries and receiver and you're good to go!!! Buttons can be hard to press and sometimes get stuck if pressed too hard. Got this for my mini android tv stick. Works great and fits in with the other remotes. Mousepad and keyboard works fairly good but a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygfairservice on 04/16/2013

Everything works, feels solid and stays connected to pc No setup required, install batteries and receiver and you're good to go Buttons can be hard to press and sometimes get stuck if pressed too hard. This and an android stick make a great combo for watching XBMC on your tv Got this for my mini android tv stick. Works great and fits in with the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykabarilo on 04/08/2013

I am completely satisfied with the quality of the keyboard. Excellent quality for the price of this product. Works correctly without any errors when typing. Has the correct speed. Maybe you could be a little higher because of the problem as small studs, and who has a little thicker fingers tend to be knocking on her. The problem is on the cover, which ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythames123 on 02/21/2013

A well-made mini keyboard plus touchpad. Tough and compact (but not too small), this combo is the essential accessory for your Android-based miniPC. Also very useful in conjunction with an Android mobile phone or tablet. Cross quad-button arrow keys are perfect for gaming (when configurable). Pretty small-sized buttons and silkscreen. Middle section ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections