DX » Community » Reviews » Measy 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI Optical Touchpad + Keyboard Combo - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
small material is ok not worth the expense Works on Raspberry Pi Great airmouse for Andrtoid box!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHectoraf on 06/17/2015

Facil de usar, só poderia ser melhor se tivesse o alcance do sem fio maior.

Impression: material is ok;

0 0 0

• posted byhesfialtes on 04/21/2015

Pros: it works with my laptop (but I don´t need this function) Cons: NOT WORKING WITH MY ANDROID SMART TV BOX (and I´ve tried with 3 devices) not worth the expense :(

Impression:not worth the expense;

0 0 0

• posted byrafalando on 03/04/2015

es muy funcional, sirve para tv, pc, mini pc.....es muy practico y el uso es muy sencillo, ninguna queja con excepción de su ensamblaje que a veces se cae y se desarma un poco....

Impression: material is ok;

0 0 0

• posted bythej2 on 02/01/2015

I ordered this product to use with XBMC/Kodi installed on my raspberry pi. And it worked very well. Even the touch pad works. Plug & Play. pros: smaller then a regular keyboard but with all of its functions, compact, light weight, has a touchpad. cons: the batteries lid works like the smartphones... Read more

Impression: small,Works on Raspberry Pi, material is ok;

0 0 0

• posted byteamjcr on 01/01/2015

Pros: Bought this to be used on the Android TV boxes as my keyboard and mouse control. It works great, even better than the remote that the Android TV comes with. I have tried a few of these cheap keyboard mouse combo and this one seems to work the best in terms of size and quality. Cons: No real... Read more

Impression:Great airmouse for Andrtoid box! ;

0 0 0

• posted bygzang on 07/11/2014

Portable and confortable device, combining wireless keyboard and mouse for half the price of a keyboard with such specs. Tested on PC, Smartphone and Tablet PC and worked perfectly. After some time of idleness, you have to click or press twice on some buttons for it to "wake up". I had... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipejs on 02/19/2014

I bought to use with my smart tv Samsung ES 6100, and it work very well. It work also with my dad's tv, also Samsung, but I don't know the model number. I have it almost a year, and batteries are still working very well. The mouse pad is very sensible! I guess it's not to use as keyboard to work,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWesthetoolman on 12/30/2013

I like the small size, you don't need a table to put everything on it. That being said, in some ways it is almost too small. At least for fat or big fingers. It seems to be well made, and gets the job done. It seems to use up the batteries right away, but to be fair, I can't say how old the were,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergeyLexx on 12/29/2013

So , first impression was very good, nice plastic body, nice keys after half hour using, it appeard a bug, seemed like "up" key was active all the time, I've opened the body, everything looked ok , after that I looked the scheme , it was a problem with the contacts, one of them was it I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuiFragoso on 09/06/2013

Product arrived as advertised. Good product quality in terms of construction. Easy to use and configure. Batteries seem to hold for a while! You need the press a little harder for the keys to work but they provide good feedback and sound solid. For now I still trying to put the mouse pad working.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere