DX » Community » Reviews » JJC JN21 Protective Water-Resistent Pouch Bag for Standard Camera Lens (85mm*120mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byililovski1 on 03/02/2013

It is made of thick and soft material and keeps the lens if fall down by accident. It actually saved my lens once after they fall for 1.5 m. No damage was observed at all. It fits most standard zoom lens. No cons I can think of ...the look is a little bit cheap however it does what it is designed for. Not sure about the water resistant did'n had a chance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRealFlyMan on 11/22/2012

Very good made. The neoprene is made of good quality ... Resistant to rain, but it is not waterproof ... Material is padded, ensuring the safety of equipment in case of tapping ... It does not occupy much space in baaggem ... It is very discreet ... It's just heavy rain, but it is not waterproof ... Do not close completely ... in case of rain it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoel22484 on 04/28/2009

-Cheap -Good quality -Includes foam insert -Thick enough to actually protect a lens -Drawstring is big and a firm. It's ok, but I would rather have a softer string that was a little bit smaller. -Mine came with a different tag, but that doesn't matter. -The foam insert that is included makes this versatile and can fit larger (fatter) lenses without ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections