DX » Community » Reviews » Shoot LP-E6 7.2V 1800mAh Battery Pack for Canon Eos 5D Mark II / 7D / 60D
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
not arrived
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystock19 on 08/22/2014

The battery pack could be good but I did't get them after 2 and half month. Seller sent fake tracking number it looks the package is still on the other side of the world. Read more

Impression:not arrived;

0 1
  • posted byconteledd on 06/11/2014

I have ordered this battery pack taking first into consideration the low, very affordable price. Even though it is almost 10 times cheaper than the price of an original Canon battery pack, it works great! I have bought 3 pieces and they all work ok. Used them in normal conditions and had no problems yet. Fast charging, just like the original one. I ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHTGHTG on 04/10/2014

even though the original Canon battery lasts longer, for the same price you can buy few of these and you can charge one while using the other. lasted me in few events 3-400 pics with still full battery simbol i did not find any yet. i used it already in few events. lasted for very long hope it will live as long as original. i was hassitating because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmharon on 03/27/2014

Bought this as replacement for my 6d. After 4 months of almost every day use this battery lasts longer than my original lp-e6. I have them both in the original canon battery grip so i can check them in the same time. Usually it shoots 20-30% more photos than genuine! Nothing special Not sure for how much longer will this battery be this good, but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxalarcon on 03/24/2014

Is the cheapest I found in the market and works fantastic! I always use it and I haven't had any problems of compatibility (I had read that somewhere and I was a little concerned about it) I would definitely buy another one! No problems of discharging either! The one problem I found, that it doesn't really bothers me, because I work in studio, is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprocraier on 03/03/2014

I think it's the as good as the canon original battery, but this is almost free.!! Durability, looks and feels like the original. I think the capacity is the same as well but I haven't calculated it, so I can't say sure. Honestly none. But yes there is one con is I the battery doesn't include the cover. But I've using the box where it was delivered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 02/16/2014

After about seven weeks of ownership, i have not noticed a significant difference in capacity between the original battery and the replacement battery. For the price of an original battery, you can by six replacement batteries. There is no real con. The deal would even be better if the replacement battery came with a protective case. When charging the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 01/05/2014

I got two of these to fit in a battery grip that goes under my Canon 60D. With four total (two I owned plus two I bought from DX.com), I have truly full day shooting (I shoot videos with my DSLR). They charge in Canon charger, and appear to last just as long. No con so far. Will have to see how long they last over time, and how well they keep their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiammyzanna on 12/14/2013

After 4 months of ownership I can confirm it almost lasts as a genuine Canon battery. The great thing is that with the money of a genuine battery you can get about 5 of these! Works perfectly with the original charger. It charges fast with no problems at all! None! Only once something strange happened: I took the camera out of the camera bag (it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigood on 12/11/2013

at just a fraction of the original battery's price, this is a must have purchase! First one shipped was dead on arrival, however the very friendly DX staff offered to resend a working one. The new one works perfect in the Canon EOS 70D none Just get it . Are you still reading this? Click the BUY button NOW Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections