DX » Community » Reviews » Shoot LP-E6 7.2V 1800mAh Battery Pack for Canon Eos 5D Mark II / 7D / 60D
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconteledd on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have ordered this battery pack taking first into consideration the low, very affordable price. Even though it is almost 10 times cheaper than the price of an original Canon battery pack, it works great! I have bought 3 pieces and they all work ok. Used them... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHTGHTG on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:even though the original Canon battery lasts longer, for the same price you can buy few of these and you can charge one while using the other. lasted me in few events 3-400 pics with still full battery simbol Cons:i did not find any yet. i used it already in few events.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got two of these to fit in a battery grip that goes under my Canon 60D. With four total (two I owned plus two I bought from DX.com), I have truly full day shooting (I shoot videos with my DSLR). They charge in Canon charger, and appear to last just as long.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmorphius on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great powerfull battery replacement. I bought this battery together with a battery grip for my Canon EOS 5 MKII. I can leave my camera on standby all day and use it the next day without additinal charging. I have used it for several months now and had absolutely no prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoude on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Read the positive review from other users and decided to buy it. Free Delivery. Received in about 3 weeks. Fits exactly like original and charges about the same time. Charger sensed it as half charged on first time charge. So far took about 40 shoots and about 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonobuo on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like the original one. You can register it on Canon 6D, but I don't know if all of them have the same serial number. I will buy another one to check this... Last almost the same time as the original one. I have used it all day long shooting more than 500... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytotzi on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap battery and it´s working like original Canon battery. In my 7D work perfect, you can register it and everthing work good. I tried to full charge it and after that I can make 870 pictures. Cons:Maybe only no protection case to battery when you h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrwpkzl on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Shoot LP-E6 7.2V 1800mAh Battery Pack for Canon Eos 5D Mark II / 7D / 60D is as good as the original canon battery pack. I got two for this price and untill now, I don't experience a difference with the original, so it's a quality product. Feels solid and charges as... Read more

Battery boxed Battery in foil Battery with box Battery bottom
    0 0
  • posted bymatwrz on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very good quality, just like the original battery - high kind of plastic used - perfectly suites to Canon 60D - well packed Cons:I haven't noticed anything wrong in battery working, but the price could be a little lower. OtherThoughts:Even though I live far away, on a... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytotony on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Show max health indicator in my 7D and can be registered in the camera for followup as a genuine canon equivalent. It has an autonomy equivalent to the canon one at a fraction of the price. I went through two full charges so far. Cons:Doesn't come with a cover t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections