Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLarth on 02/04/2014

Well built and the size is just about fine.I like the fact that you cam magnetize or demagnetize just about everything you can think of./ Celkom fajn vecicka, staci pichnut srobovak do otvoru a hned pekne "lepi" srobiky. the price is ok, but it could be lower/ cena je tak akurat, ale mohlo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhijackthisnow on 01/22/2014

small piece of work magnetizes and demagnetizes effectively easy to use for quick jobs that need to be done. The magnetizing effect doesn't wear off for a while. I can't tell you that I've had a problem with it so far This is a good alternative if you want to magnetize or demagnetize your philips or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Useful and easy to use The tip of the screwdriver is magnetized or demagnetized to make work easier Util y simple de usar Las puntas del destornillador se magnetizan o desmagnetizan para hacer mas facil el trabajo Nothing bad about them. I know that we are far.... but I wish you the free shipping is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGecoRoto on 03/25/2013

Useful and easy to use The tip of the screwdriver is magnetized or demagnetized to make work easier Util y simple de usar Las puntas del destornillador se magnetizan o desmagnetizan para hacer mas facil el trabajo No. It's very simple. A magnet does the job. Only It might be cheaper/ No hay. Es muy simple.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections