DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - White (117cm-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymhaziq on 03/17/2013

The cable is very nice and very moderate length too. does not affect the sound quality for even a little bit. looks very strong, been using it as AUX in my car since a long time now and no complains. the only problem I had was my own fault that I bought it for AUX cable to use with multiple stereo items. But later found that it was for Iphone only. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKayserii on 11/24/2012

» Great audio cable with "gold plated" connection. » With 90º plug, » Long enough for texting while driving » Listen to your music over the cars own loudspeakers with quality. » The best Jack cable with low price. » Also in black? » Not so expensive :) Easily to use my iPhone 5 in the car. I also use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykankel on 10/09/2012

-the best audio cable for cars that I ever owned -small heads, 90º plug, long enough for texting while driving (but don't do that) -cellular=universal gizmo, you can even use it as a handheld micro and hear your interlocutor over the cars own loudspeakers with quality and confidence. none I've owned a great many of them, I even build my own. Used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVercinGor on 08/24/2012

Good quality cable, easily bendable and good looking silicone insulation one connector is under 90 degree angle .. so great if you plug it into some device coz it wont stick out connectors look gold plated None I can see I got it to connect my phone to my car stereo via AUX input .. so the bend connector works out great coz the wire wont stick out much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections