DX » Community » Reviews » Nylon Water Resistant Camera Bag for Canon SLR Camera - Black (25 x 20 x 16cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKihoo on 09/09/2013

The price is perfect compared to quality. Design of the bag is very nice and it is very comfortable to use and can fit all the photo equipment of a active photographer. For example mine can take in my 550D with 18-55mm, 50mm and 55-250mm with Nissin Di622 MkII leaving extra space for other photo goodies.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiccanany on 04/12/2013

Great price for this item. It has a perfect size, since it can contain the camera, 2 lenses(1 18-55 and 1 75-200), 2 hoods, an external flash and a compact camera with good space. It also has 2 external pockets good for accesories such as a brush, extra batteries or cleaning kit. It protects everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLHBI on 03/29/2013

I bought this product to use with my Canon 60D machine. I'm satisfied with the product and indicate that all buy because the price justifies your purchase .... Could be slightly higher, because it does not fit the camera, lens and flash. You have to choose between the lens and flash to take along with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydufikcius on 02/18/2013

In dealextreme was the only place I found a price so good. Was time to search for this item and really liked the quality and price offered by dealextreme. I recommend buying the product among other items. 100% approved. I live in Brazil and I looked everywhere and could not find this bag very least as ... Read more

Bag Camera 01 Bag Camera 02 Bag Camera 03

0 0 0

• posted bypremtripathi on 02/06/2013

I did not find the same bag at the price less that 40$ anywhere and in the shop I find around 50$ but after finding the procuct at deal extreme i could not control myself to buy the product. I will strongly encourage you to buy this product. I am very much satisfied with this. Proct is very high quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections