DX » Community » Reviews » Nylon Water Resistant Camera Bag for Canon SLR Camera - Black (25 x 20 x 16cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKihoo on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is perfect compared to quality. Design of the bag is very nice and it is very comfortable to use and can fit all the photo equipment of a active photographer. For example mine can take in my 550D with 18-55mm, 50mm and 55-250mm with Nissin Di622 MkII... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiccanany on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for this item. It has a perfect size, since it can contain the camera, 2 lenses(1 18-55 and 1 75-200), 2 hoods, an external flash and a compact camera with good space. It also has 2 external pockets good for accesories such as a brush, extra batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLHBI on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this product to use with my Canon 60D machine. I'm satisfied with the product and indicate that all buy because the price justifies your purchase .... Cons:Could be slightly higher, because it does not fit the camera, lens and flash. You have to choos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydufikcius on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In dealextreme was the only place I found a price so good. Was time to search for this item and really liked the quality and price offered by dealextreme. I recommend buying the product among other items. 100% approved. I live in Brazil and I looked everywhere and could... Read more

Bag Camera 01 Bag Camera 02 Bag Camera 03
    0 0
  • posted bypremtripathi on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I did not find the same bag at the price less that 40$ anywhere and in the shop I find around 50$ but after finding the procuct at deal extreme i could not control myself to buy the product. I will strongly encourage you to buy this product. I am very much satisfied wit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections