Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamian137 on 12/08/2014

A must if you like to assemble/upgrade your PC. It has almost every screw you can need, neatly organized and sorted. I love to have this little thing around, I have used it lots of times. Screwless screws or thumbscrews are the way to go if you like to clean your PC periodically. Cons: The rubber locks ... Read more

Impression:Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byOlarin on 03/22/2014

Very good case for organizing parts. Looks good. Lock is good too, so it won't occasionally open and parts don't mixed up inside box. Contains set of screws for 1 standart pc. Very usefull if you bought cheap pc case with no screws, or if you need an extra one. none for that price may be case fan's holders ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglobulejoul on 07/29/2013

This is what is it. A box with differents sets of screws for your PC. This is something everyone should have, we all have tons of screws but they are all mixed with eachothers, when we still remember where we put them. Now it's clean, in a box and you've everything you need to build a computer, from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeal2013Extreme on 03/09/2013

The plastic case looks nice. The thumb screws seems to be standard metal screws wrapped in plastic, works fine in my chassis. Not worth mentioning. From product photos the case seems large but in fact it's a small plastic case of 12 cm long. There are only 4 rubber screws for one fan. I preferred to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoDo09 on 03/04/2013

Extremely handy when times of building your own rig. The case seems very strong/well built, also seems pretty durable. It's not too big or heavy to carry. Great for any technician who works on this kind of machines. One CAN'T have enough of this screws :D the price could it be a little bit low, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytex86 on 10/08/2012

This product is of excellent quality, I just found dealextreame here in this super pack of screws in order to work. I am a technician and networking hardware and searched a lot for a set of these, and looked at several sites and stores, but only found here. Besides cinunto be very good price is the best ... Read more

best price and quality best price and quality

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections