DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Handheld Interphone with Microphone and Loudspeaker for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Forget the bluetooth speaker! Talk with style!

posted by aliengrey on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very nice speaker/microphone for your cellphone (anyone with a 3.5mm jack). Just plug it and drive. It has a decent loudspeaker and microphone. So, you can use it fixed on dashboard, in a hands-free operation. Or, while stopped, use as a handheld interphone, like a cop, to talk next to the mouth to prevent ambient noise. You can also press a "one-way talking" button to mute the speaker while talking (good for mothers-in-law).

Cons:

No cons, except that DX don't send me any piece to fix in the dashboard to put the phone clip. I need to create one, cutting a piece of abs plastic and fixing with glue.

OtherThoughts:

It don't works only for iPhones. I use it with a Galaxy Y. Just need a 3.5 mm speaker/mic hole.

Bottomline:

You don't need to be a cop or a truck driver to have fun. Buy it. Cheaper and beautiful in your dashboard. But pay attention at traffic!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections