Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRCair on 08/02/2013

Nifty little gadget I need for my Huawei MediaPad 7" tablet - small enough to keep it in my pocket, no cable just plastic joint with rattle (it keep my flash disk in any desired position). Plug'n'play, you plug it to the tablet and voila, new 32GB removable disk with plenty of movies/mp3s/etc is ready for your pleasure. Also work with my old Samsung ... Read more

USB Female to Micro 1 USB Female to Micro 2 USB Female to Micro 3 USB Female to Micro 4
    0 0
  • posted byvlkosek on 07/19/2013

I use adapter for my router to connect external Harddrive and for my mobile phone to connect external keyboard. It works fine so far. It is good for cases when you don't want lot of cables around and you are limited with space. I am using it for couple of month and I didn't have any problem. Flexible arm helps you to plug and unplug USB device more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycciurlizza on 01/25/2013

Small, can adjust to almost any angle to avoid twisting cables. Does not add unnecessary length to a connection. Good quality build, connectors fit perfectly. Can store it anywhere or just leave connected to the end of a cable, it's barely noticeable and won't take up much space. So small it's easy to misplace :) None, really. Works as expected, have ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhaputanlas on 12/31/2012

- Strong solid connection to USB devices - Very flexible - Rotates to any desirable angle - A bit bulky, but nothing to detract from the functionality I bought this adapter for my Nexus 7 to use with external storage (Thumb drives, external HDD, etc). Works perfectly and everything is as expected. Use the Android Application "Nexus Media Importer&... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections