Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedykmtb on 11/25/2014

cool gadget especialy for tablets with small delicatemicro usb connection. it is very flexible make me no worry about using a card reader conected to my tablet even when i am in train bus etc. its not possible to broke connector even in shaking conditions Read more

Impression:Cool gadget,Not easy breakable;

0 0 0

• posted byshady88 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Clicks well even on my Nexus 7, which has a bad connection port and lets other connectors get loose. On itself it will not easily change position when using a USB stick for example. Doesn't easily break. Cons: none really, except for loosing it easily, but that's just a personal thing I figure.... Read more

Impression:works as advertised,Not easy breakable,SuperCheap;

0 0 0

• posted byRCair on 08/02/2013

Nifty little gadget I need for my Huawei MediaPad 7" tablet - small enough to keep it in my pocket, no cable just plastic joint with rattle (it keep my flash disk in any desired position). Plug'n'play, you plug it to the tablet and voila, new 32GB removable disk with plenty of movies/mp3s/etc is ... Read more

USB Female to Micro 1 USB Female to Micro 2 USB Female to Micro 3 USB Female to Micro 4

0 0 0

• posted byvlkosek on 07/19/2013

I use adapter for my router to connect external Harddrive and for my mobile phone to connect external keyboard. It works fine so far. It is good for cases when you don't want lot of cables around and you are limited with space. I am using it for couple of month and I didn't have any problem. Flexible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycciurlizza on 01/25/2013

Small, can adjust to almost any angle to avoid twisting cables. Does not add unnecessary length to a connection. Good quality build, connectors fit perfectly. Can store it anywhere or just leave connected to the end of a cable, it's barely noticeable and won't take up much space. So small it's easy to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhaputanlas on 12/31/2012

- Strong solid connection to USB devices - Very flexible - Rotates to any desirable angle - A bit bulky, but nothing to detract from the functionality I bought this adapter for my Nexus 7 to use with external storage (Thumb drives, external HDD, etc). Works perfectly and everything is as expected. Use ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections