DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Celluloid Guitar Picks (24-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
muito bom
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGersonKK on 08/05/2014

Atendeu as expectativas, só demorou um pouco para chegar, mas a culpa é da fiscalização brasileira, que segurou a mercadoria por mais de trinta dias antes de liberar. Aqui em casa todos gostaram do produto. A qualidade é boa, principalmente pelo preço. Recomendo a compra do produto. Vale a pena. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0
  • posted byelainejmc on 01/28/2014

Palheta de celuloide de excelente qualidade. Vem em variadas espessuras. Cores muito bonitas, identicas às da Fender. Talvez seja da mesma fabrica. muita quantidade de palhetas. nao perde nada em qualidade pras marcas mais caras. podia ter pack separado por espessura. ajudaria pra quem tem preferencia. tirando o fato da espessura ser randomica,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessefleer on 01/11/2014

Nice flashy plectrums for a solid low price. Plectrums in the NL cost about 50 eurocent per plectrum, so these are 3.5 times cheaper. Quality can't really go wrong since it's just small cut pieces of plastic, but still, good stuff! Not really any, just nice, thin plectrums. Good for beginners, I give them to all my guitar students. I just love ordering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcrobat68 on 10/13/2013

Lots of picks means that you aren't hunting for a pick whenever you want to pick up a guitar (although it does seem to mean that there are now a ton of picks floating around the house...). The picks look cool - the kids have picked out their favourites - and are all good quality In our house, nobody really uses the thinnest picks (0.46mm), so those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaveroleg on 10/13/2013

Good price, good quality, translucid design, vibrant colors, the 3 mesaures of picks fits to almost all situations such as steel or nylon strings, eletric or acoustic guitars. I don't really like thin picks, so I'll probable have to throw a few of them out, or give to somebody who uses them, 'cause it's assorted. Some drawings are ugle, and the colours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 09/26/2013

They are really beauty, because fo the colors, it has come in an good package, and well closed. And they have come in many different tipes of colors and size. I buyed more than one package of these. No cons here, because the product is great. Like ive said, ive already brought more of these, and i will buy more in the future, because i play in the night,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrJaxxx on 04/12/2013

Good quantity, Very good quality and durability. Awesome variety of colours! They become much more than necessary for a guitar player like me, i tend to lose them frecuently, so with this quantity i think that i'm all set for a very long time. I love the middle and thick picks, easy to handle and to perform! Thin picks are almost desposable. But i knew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngallegos on 03/03/2013

- Good looking picks, cool colors and design... - Nice quality, nice edges... - Assorted thickness (3, 0.46 mm-0.71 mm-0.81 mm) - No cons...just 1 of 24 came with defective part (the one you use to play) - Cheap and nice quality picks on diferent thickness and colors, u will have guitar picks to play for a long time i guess... - Very good price for ... Read more

Picks pic
    0 0
  • posted bypablo1981 on 02/01/2013

Price, packing and different sort of picks. I find the colors assortment a Pro because it makes them easy to find everywhere. I keep loosing my picks so it's a good thing that they are bright and colorfull. Some of them are too thin for what I play (Heavy Metal) but still usable on Guitar. I ordered a metal set of picks but I haven't received them yet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRudidi on 10/10/2012

Price, packing and different sort of picks. I find the colors assortment a Pro because it makes them easy to find everywhere. I keep loosing my picks so it's a good thing that they are bright and colorfull. Some of them are too thin for what I play (Heavy Metal) but still usable on Guitar. I ordered a metal set of picks but I haven't received them yet ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections