DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Celluloid Guitar Picks (24-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcrobat68 on 10/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lots of picks means that you aren't hunting for a pick whenever you want to pick up a guitar (although it does seem to mean that there are now a ton of picks floating around the house...). The picks look cool - the kids have picked out their favourites - and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrJaxxx on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quantity, Very good quality and durability. Awesome variety of colours! They become much more than necessary for a guitar player like me, i tend to lose them frecuently, so with this quantity i think that i'm all set for a very long time. I love the middle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngallegos on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good looking picks, cool colors and design... - Nice quality, nice edges... - Assorted thickness (3, 0.46 mm-0.71 mm-0.81 mm) Cons:- No cons...just 1 of 24 came with defective part (the one you use to play) OtherThoughts:- Cheap and nice quality picks on diferent thic... Read more

Picks pic
    0 0
  • posted bypablo1981 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, packing and different sort of picks. I find the colors assortment a Pro because it makes them easy to find everywhere. I keep loosing my picks so it's a good thing that they are bright and colorfull. Cons:Some of them are too thin for what I play (Heavy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRudidi on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, packing and different sort of picks. I find the colors assortment a Pro because it makes them easy to find everywhere. I keep loosing my picks so it's a good thing that they are bright and colorfull. Cons:Some of them are too thin for what I play (Heavy... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections