DX » Community » Reviews » SY-M83 Micro SD / TF / M2 Memory Card Reader - Iron Grey (Max.32GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymexanik2009 on 10/22/2013

Excellent card reader of memory cards M2 and MicroSD. ---> It has small size, and its mono easily put into a pants pocket or in a bag with a laptop. ---> Surprisingly enough fast card reader. ---> There is a blue LED display works from the hole card. ---> Sets the memory card as well as MicroSD MicroSDHC standard. Of the drawbacks of this ... Read more

card reader 1 card reader 2 card reader 3 card reader 4 card reader 5 card reader 6 card reader 7
    0 0
  • posted bymartinj on 04/27/2013

Bought this and sku.15431 for some M2 cards that I had laying around. Now I have couple of tiny memory sticks. Useful to carry around some pictures or documents. Reader is so small that M2 cards stick out. Can't put back the end cap when M2 card is inserted. Reader could be a little bit bigger so as to fully protect inserted M2 cards. Cap could have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 11/27/2012

Very good price for this card reader. I use it to play music on my car stereo and it works fine for that. It is very small which together with the price is the main reason I bought it. It does not stick out that much. It all feels a bit flimsy. To put the card in you have to take the plastic top off by force. When I do that the whole thing comes apart ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections