DX » Community » Reviews » SY-M83 Micro SD / TF / M2 Memory Card Reader - Iron Grey (Max.32GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymexanik2009 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent card reader of memory cards M2 and MicroSD. ---> It has small size, and its mono easily put into a pants pocket or in a bag with a laptop. ---> Surprisingly enough fast card reader. ---> There is a blue LED display works from the hole card.... Read more

card reader 1 card reader 2 card reader 3 card reader 4 card reader 5 card reader 6 card reader 7
    0 0
  • posted bymartinj on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this and sku.15431 for some M2 cards that I had laying around. Now I have couple of tiny memory sticks. Useful to carry around some pictures or documents. Cons:Reader is so small that M2 cards stick out. Can't put back the end cap when M2 card is inserted. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price for this card reader. I use it to play music on my car stereo and it works fine for that. It is very small which together with the price is the main reason I bought it. It does not stick out that much. Cons:It all feels a bit flimsy. To put the card in y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections