DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Charging Cable for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - Black (200cm-Length)
  • 5 star 21 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejes0 on 04/14/2014

it's a good cord. it's black, so it goes with my blackberry cord. none really. it's a cord, a little cheaper than the one that came OEM from Apple, but it's way WAY cheaper, so who cares! :) just buy it, it's a good cord, it's a good price and it works just like the original. my cat used to eat cords, so all of my (expensive) iPhone cords were all bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 12/08/2013

I love this cable. It feels great quality and I love the glossy black look to this. The white cable looks bad on your black iDevices like the iPhone 4 and the black iPads, so that is why I bought this. The cable is great quality, and its nice that it is 2 meters long so that it can reach fairly far places. No cons Love this cable, I use it daily, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillybahrain on 09/25/2013

Product very easy to use and worked perfectly with my own iphone 4. The length is the reason why I bought this cable, I can use my iphone while charging. It charge my iPhone 4 nice and very fast. It works really well while connected to the PC, the phone is charging and syncing with no issues. Nothing. Can say that i have anything bad on it. It looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraptorxp2000 on 09/12/2013

Cheap for the length you get to charge your iPhone. Have a 4S and it works. Charges at good speed. 2m long cord helps to play with phone while charging and laying on bed. Bought this one to replace old one that broke. The wire connection from the iPhone plug-in to the wire came loose. So I am very careful now when i plug in and take out my iPhone from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgemellor on 08/21/2013

It's long! Convenient as most of the cables I owned in the past are short and there are certain restrictions. [BR] Se você esta procurando algum cabo e tem medo de comprar algum que não funcione, pode comprar este sem medo! Eu comprei ele experimentei e ele funciona perfeitamente! No cons really, because the cable works and I didn't had any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansdenijs on 07/22/2013

When the original charging cable is too short I always use this one to charge my iPad (third generation). Does the job just like the original charger. Build quality is decent and of course the price is very sweet as well. For the price none. Build quality is slightly under orignal. - I always had the problem that when my iPad ran empty the supplied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 06/20/2013

It's long! Convenient as most of the cables I owned in the past are short and there are certain restrictions. The connector's quality isn't very good. Other than that, still have not found any bad thing about this product At this price, no need to hesitate to buy a few spare or to give away as gifts. Most iPhone users would have noticed by now, 1 meter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYkari on 06/01/2013

The product it self came in nicely packed with several others within the package. The quality of the connectors are very good and seems to be made of good connectors that won't break or get old by rust. It has a tight fit to my iPod and my other USB devices. It is more than 20 times cheaper that the same original apple cable in Brazil and it is black,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasperWolsing on 05/30/2013

Good cable, works perfect for Connecting To my laptop or car radio. The connector works perfect. I can hold my iPhone in The air with The cable.(It wont fall off) The rubber is good quality. I am using It for almost a month, and still no cracks. No cons for this cable. It works just perfectly. I think 2m is The most practical length of all. 1 meter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepidemija on 05/20/2013

I am very pleased with mu charger. It took forever to get it. I got an email saying it had shipped several weeks before it finally came. Be prepared for it to take forever to get it. No cons. Great price for the little cab;e hat comes in handy all the time. Work, home, car, luggage... doing time upstate. My family is using these cables for a couple ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections