DX » Community » Reviews » Magical Wake-Up Color Changing Ceramic Coffee Cup - White + Black (250ml)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshiftyset on 05/31/2014

it's a really good cup, very fine finish. 100% porcelain, fred its a really good company, but i don't know what happened with this product no matter how hot the liquid its, the "eyelids" never dissapear completely, u can see it like a light brown color, and also the eyes started peeling of after a couple of washes, now its blank, and i've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliesc on 07/22/2013

-The cup works just like the videos suggests -It's sturdy, I thought it would arrive all broken up but it didn't -I think the size is fine, but other reviewers don't seem to like it that much -The face changes in seconds, and people love it - No cons, I would love it if it were a few bucks cheaper but the price is fine anyway -The box arrived very damaged,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgtoneill on 04/05/2013

Looks amazing, its really cute and funny. The decal works great. It actually just works like stated in the description of the product. Hot liquid makes the decal disappear, so the eyes turn from half-shut to wide open. The decal has a small scratch. Nothing too distracting but its there. Also the decal doesn't seem to 100% disappear (or maybe I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobEast on 02/12/2013

Looks like how you feel in the early morning, just before that first coffee. The face, with nothing else just make it very personable. It's also a sturdy and comfortable to hold mug. The lines and eye lids didn't seem to go away completely, leaving grey lines on the eyes, and the wrinkles on the forehead. Maybe the coffee wasn't hot enough but I wouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJupitersStars on 12/28/2012

This mug works really quickly to transform from being sleepy to wide awake. Gotta love that joe! Came in a labeled box rather then just open stock There is not a complete colour change from cold cup to warm liquid being put in it. There is kinda a dark greyish part from the transistion but maybe its just cause of the temperature of the water is not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by7unw3n on 09/24/2012

Certain parts of the ink fades off when you pour hot water into the cup to reveal an awake face. This is a great conversation starter and it provides a novelty factor to your daily cup. The cup is smaller than I have imagined. The wall of the cup is also very thin and fragile looking, but that's probably to let the heat reach the ink. Shipping took ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBobwex on 08/23/2012

Does what it says, the moment you pour coffee in it the eyes change from drowsy to alert... It definitely does wake up quicker then the person I gave it to as a present ... lol Proper ceramic mug Bit of a small cup, If your a real coffee-holic you'll be walking up and down to the machine a lot. Box said can't be used in microwave As mentioned in the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections