DX » Community » Reviews » Magical Wake-Up Color Changing Ceramic Coffee Cup - White + Black (250ml)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Super Cute and Silly Mug

posted by JupitersStars on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This mug works really quickly to transform from being sleepy to wide awake. Gotta love that joe! Came in a labeled box rather then just open stock

Cons:

There is not a complete colour change from cold cup to warm liquid being put in it. There is kinda a dark greyish part from the transistion but maybe its just cause of the temperature of the water is not hot enough or its just one of those things.

I little bit smaller then i expected, but maybe thats just because in North America everything is over sized.

OtherThoughts:

I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend of mine, she is not much of a morning person and needs about 3 cups of tea, a shower, and 3 hours to let her brain work so this cup was perfect for her and she loved it!

Bottomline:

Its fun to give as a gift to someone who is not a morning person and "needs coffee" to wake up. THe great thing about it is after all it is a coffee mug so aside from the joke it is useful, and well worth the $12

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections