DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Natural Black Agate Necklace (43cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkshadown on 01/14/2013

Excelent product. It cost 10 time more here in braazil. My wife love it. It's a fantastic price. Comes with a nice box you can give as a preseter to your girlfriend ou wife. It's really authentic gems I know that natural gems have different size and shapes however the could select more carefully the pearls. The necklace colud be longer 41 cm is to short.... Read more

Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace Stylish Natural Black Agate Necklace (43cm)
    0 0
  • posted bynocutenickname on 10/26/2012

- It doesn't seem cheap at all, so I wouldn't mind using it to a party or a fancy meeting. - The stones have different sizes, which makes it look really cool and different from other necklaces. – Stylish and classy - I had a little problem with the screw lock - it wasn’t so easy to lock it the first time, but at least once it was locked it stayed that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygoldV on 10/10/2010

very few drawings remain natural, white circles characteristic of agate, but it seems that in his mator surface are dyed, although I can confirm that the stone is natural and not plastic / muy pocas mantienen los dibujos naturales, los circulos blancos caracteristicos del agata, pero parece que en su mayor superficie están teñidas, aunque puedo corroborar ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTicKeLo on 08/07/2009

Nice looking necklace, price is affordable. It is a very beautiful black agate necklace. Stones of the different size, the greatest is in the middle of a beads. Everything is good, nice color. Nothing really. Necklace could be longer, even if their price would increase. Good packing, I have received the goods in a gift sack with a string. Stone is cold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQ'tee on 09/23/2008

This is an awesome classy necklace! The stones are ordered from small to large and back, which makes it stand out from the regular bead necklace. The black agate looks very classy. I actually wore this necklace to a wedding and while singing a concert, and people kept complimenting me on it! Build quality is very good as well, and the stones are quite ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections