DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Natural Black Agate Necklace (43cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkshadown on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent product. It cost 10 time more here in braazil. My wife love it. It's a fantastic price. Comes with a nice box you can give as a preseter to your girlfriend ou wife. It's really authentic gems Cons:I know that natural gems have different size and shape... Read more

Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace  Black Agate Necklace Stylish Natural Black Agate Necklace (43cm)
    0 0
  • posted bynocutenickname on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It doesn't seem cheap at all, so I wouldn't mind using it to a party or a fancy meeting. - The stones have different sizes, which makes it look really cool and different from other necklaces. – Stylish and classy Cons:- I had a little problem with the screw lock - it wa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygoldV on 10/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very few drawings remain natural, white circles characteristic of agate, but it seems that in his mator surface are dyed, although I can confirm that the stone is natural and not plastic / muy pocas mantienen los dibujos naturales, los circulos blancos caracteri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQ'tee on 09/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an awesome classy necklace! The stones are ordered from small to large and back, which makes it stand out from the regular bead necklace. The black agate looks very classy. I actually wore this necklace to a wedding and while singing a concert, and peo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections