DX » Community » Reviews » 14-Function Waterproof Wired Bike Computer Odometer Speedometer - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynastal on 08/29/2013

Manual is in english, so I could found how to set up size of wheels properly. I checked with my smartphone android GPS speedometer - it shows same speed, my be some times +/- 0.5 km/h, but it could be difference between response time from different gadgets. So I trust it, as I don't need atom precision.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatohlavna on 05/25/2013

Pretty easy instalation everyting included as stated Survided even in the rain so waterproff veryfied Battery looked used Poor documentation Inthe magnet, that is secured by a screew, the screw is too long if i mount it to the spike so its a litlle loosy and one time the magnet moved and i didnt get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabianoRamalho on 05/14/2013

This odometer is a great gadget, with a good brand, and with a very good price, that convert it to a excellent choice to register your rides. A worldwide recognition brand, that means quality in this case. There´s no backgroud light, that dificults operation in very dark places. Very easy to install.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypinciitis on 04/24/2013

A decent and good looking speedometer. Bright and easy readable screen with big numbers. Easy to assemble, comes with everything you need to put it on your bike, there's even a spare zip tie, in case you brake some. Speedometer itself has lots of functions and intuitive menu. Has energy saving mode -... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byviktorasde on 10/13/2012

Do functions that it was made for. As branded thing quality is poor. I've chosen relatively high price, but received thing, that doesn't meet my expectations. I've bought branded thing, but quality not fit for price (in my opinion). Bad think, than you cannot configure wheel size as usual parameters.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections