DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product buen resultado
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardopz on 12/01/2014

preço interessante a qualidade do produto é muito boa! mas por se tratar de um filtro polarizador perde um pouco de exposição na foto. Read more

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byBelenGa on 08/26/2014

Llega en su cajita de metacrilato en perfectas condiciones, y aunque no soy una experta, da muy buenos resultados, volvería a repetir la compra. Con el precio que tiene no se puede pedir mas. Aconsejo su compra . Read more

Impression:buen resultado;

0 0 0

• posted bydaditc on 08/19/2014

This polarizing filter can actually make the sky look more dramatic, once you learn how to use it properly. Basically, a polarizer can reduce reflections from objects such as water and glass and can be used to darken the sky and bring out the clouds, making the scene look much more vivid. It can also ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byspacstic on 08/11/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Fit correctly Good material (no plastic) Durable Presentation box perfectly covered and protected Really nice to use, comfortable and no problems adjusting to the lens No cons, except the fact that maybe it must be provided wth some kind of cleaner or so Maybe too thin…breakable. But this kind of filter…... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjwesz11 on 01/28/2014

Great filter for the price. Feels very heavy duty when you twist it. Threads are good. Tested it and it works just like a 80 euro filter my dad has! The product has no cons. The price is a dollar or 2 too high for my opinion. The case it comes in is worthless... easy to break since it it cheap plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaapje97 on 01/13/2014

Very nice filter, and works very nice. Also it is very compact, and i like it very much. You should really buy it because the price is very nice. Also the quality is nice! overal product, is very nice as well. It fits very nicely on your camera and now your lens is protected well! really worth giving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladygagagagaga on 08/15/2013

It does polarize - makes the sky bluer and grass greener. Very easy to install. Nice prize. It darkens the picture more as wanted. Also in some conditions (like rainy days) it gives the feeling I'm using neutral density filter. I would not recommend this for professional photographers. If you are starting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaldoVar on 05/23/2013

This Polarizer lens filter works pretty well under sunny conditions and light, yet there is no problem if just want take a pic under normal conditions. The material is good-quality and lens filter is very clear, really helps a lot for avoiding sunshine, also you can graduate how many light goes through ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaverick81a on 05/21/2013

This CPL filter is quite handy to remove excessive reflections caused in bright sunlight. It is very useful to bring the right sky color in the photographs. You can tune the adjustment and experiment how much lighter or darker you want you pictures to be. Given the price, am not sure how good quality ... Read more

CPL polarizer filter lens in the packing

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections