DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (52mm)
  • 5 star 33 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Fit correctly Good material (no plastic) Durable Presentation box perfectly covered and protected Really nice to use, comfortable and no problems adjusting to the lens No cons, except the fact that maybe it must be provided wth some kind of cleaner or so Maybe too thin…breakable. But this kind of filter…is always like that! I don´t know exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysosriko on 01/25/2014

I use this filter for video production mostly for documentaries. Proved itself under the sun and heavy lighting for me. Saves me a lot of time and gives better quality shots. No color changing at all. None so far. Filter is also durable, i use it for a month and never exprienced connectivity issues. Easy to attach and remove. I recommend to buy filter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklaasman on 12/25/2013

Good circular polarizer. Works well. Great value for money. Cuts out unwanted glare as it should. Fits well onto my Canon 40mm pancake lens and threaded UV filter (for users who do not wish to remove the uv filter before fitting this circular polarizer on their lens). Build is alright. Circular polarizers are not so good for lenses that are not internal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaurabota on 12/12/2013

Good filter, it fixes perfectly in my 52mm nikon d5100 lens. It's easy to put on and it's a good product for those who want to take better photographies. It comes with a good case that protects the filter and helps you to bring it everywhere. I haven't found any cont, everything it's right, i couldn't expent much more with this great price! Maybe the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDebrup on 11/29/2013

Cheap , can be used to stop down light, Looks nice, works !!thread is perfect , glass and metal with good grip corrugations..due to the glass there is a very good prevention from an image getting overexposed specially the sky and cloud..details can be brought back. well built but there is a slight play in the ring, its hard to see the difference of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBapucat on 11/01/2013

This cpl polarizer works great if you want to get thicker and bigger clouds for example, and get full contrast no your images. It is also good if you want to take pictures of a shiny car and you don't want to get awfull lights reflecting on the steel. Even if you are an expert or just a beginer, this cpl will surely fit. This polarizer has no cons. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoop5 on 06/21/2013

Great for getting rid of light reflecting back off foliage, water, cars, glass etc etc. Good fitment, good quality and easy to use. The protective case it comes in isn't great but at this price you really cannot complain. I'm glad I bought this filter, it will really improve your techniques and understanding of polarizers. Absolutely great to get much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK0S3K on 05/23/2013

CPL filters almost perfectly like expensive ones, it is also suitable for lenses with rotating front, because it has ability to spin even when fully mounted on, so the polarization can be adjusted as desired. Nice cover, not too big for side pocket of camera bag maybe that the rotating hinge i not as steady as I want, but it holds perfectly. It is usable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHenke9100 on 05/21/2013

Fits like a charm, great quality metallic finish . Well packaged, in plastic re-usable box. The value for money are insane, similar products retail for over $40 in Sweden. It seems as a product, that's hard to make wrong. However there's a loose ring on it that doesn't seem to serve any purpose. I haven't tried it out so much yet, but it does its job ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysale01 on 05/08/2013

I am very pleased with this item. He quickly came to my country. Arrived in quality packaging. The price is very low and the quality is satisfactory. The filter in my country costs much more. I recommend that you buy it, is not worse than some I've had. I have no objections to this filter, I recommend you get one. He arrived quality plastic packaging.... Read more

High quality product. Recommendation!
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections