DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (52mm)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful muito bom Efficient Cheapest polarize that working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJhownCardozo on 12/18/2014

Gostei, sem contras, vale apena. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

inexpensive and quite effective filter Maybe he is somewhat inferior to expensive brand, but for amateur use great difference to be seen. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVMansurr on 12/03/2014

The polarizer lens filter is great to take beatiful pictures! A really liked my purchase! I other time, i'll buy it again. Read more

Impression:good,Efficient;

0 0 0

• posted byricardopz on 12/01/2014

preço interessante a qualidade do produto é muito boa! mas por se tratar de um filtro polarizador perde um pouco de exposição na foto! Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byPandanz on 11/30/2014

Don't let your glass go out naked. This handy little filter will protect the lens and will cost you pretty much nothing. Oh and it acts as a reasonable polarised filter. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjiprudy on 08/09/2014

Pros : I bought this product to learn photography and found out that the polarizer filter can really work. You can also use this filter for light ND filter so you can increase your exposure. Cons : slightly tight when screw Read more

Impression:Cheapest polarize that working;

0 0 0

• posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Fit correctly Good material (no plastic) Durable Presentation box perfectly covered and protected Really nice to use, comfortable and no problems adjusting to the lens No cons, except the fact that maybe it must be provided wth some kind of cleaner or so Maybe too thin…breakable. But this kind of filter…... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysosriko on 01/25/2014

I use this filter for video production mostly for documentaries. Proved itself under the sun and heavy lighting for me. Saves me a lot of time and gives better quality shots. No color changing at all. None so far. Filter is also durable, i use it for a month and never exprienced connectivity issues. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklaasman on 12/25/2013

Good circular polarizer. Works well. Great value for money. Cuts out unwanted glare as it should. Fits well onto my Canon 40mm pancake lens and threaded UV filter (for users who do not wish to remove the uv filter before fitting this circular polarizer on their lens). Build is alright. Circular polarizers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaurabota on 12/12/2013

Good filter, it fixes perfectly in my 52mm nikon d5100 lens. It's easy to put on and it's a good product for those who want to take better photographies. It comes with a good case that protects the filter and helps you to bring it everywhere. I haven't found any cont, everything it's right, i couldn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections