DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Analog Cap for Xbox 360 Controller - Grey (2-Piece)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits perfectly in my original x360 controler Dirt cheap Makes a used controler feel like newCons:NoneOtherThoughts:Makes a used controler with analog sticks that became smooth after a few years. WARNING : you will need to take your x360 controller apart to repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It was quick and easy to install these (there are great videos on YouTube showing how), and they perfectly replaced the analog sticks on my controllers. We play XBox about once a week, and so far these have held up pretty nicely (3 months).Cons:The coating on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFurgelnod on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These thumbstick caps are almost identical to the original ones and have restored my 4 year old Xbox 360 controller to (more or less) new. The top surface has a nice amount of grip and fitting them was simple. Lastly the low cost is great.Cons:Some of the seams... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyannko on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It seems identical to original ones, fits wired and wireless gamepads. It takes about 5 minutes to replace it. You have to be careful putting game pad together as all part are loose so you must be quick and precise. Game pad is identical to original one one you wouldn't no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaul on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap. Easy to install. Provide a good replacement for the original ones. Just remove the cover take the old ones, put the new on their place a?? assemble the controller. You only need a torx screwdriver.Cons:Nothing really, these are made from other plastic than the ori... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodlima00 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality and durability. Easy to install. works perfectly Good price Worked very well as a replacement for broken grey sticks.Cons:works correctly and used for what it was designed. I can´t see nothing wrong with this product. Only bad thing was shippi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwattiMatti on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Just new replacement caps. very cheap.Cant say mutch about them because they are just like old ones. now my xbox360 controller have unbroken analog caps. I am very pleased.Cons:do not have anything bad to say about the. Only bad thing was shipping time but i ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaijiro74 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:perfect, works perfectly. Good and really cheap replacement for your worn out or defect joystick for your Xbox controller. Easy to install, but will need the xbox screwdriver to open the xbox controller.Cons:None that I could find Worked very well as a replacement for br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmapsa on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works nicely as a replacement for your controllers sticks that are damaged or worn out or just not the color you'd want. Packaging was good and there were no flaws with the product. Very easy to change and works perfectlyCons:None that I could find. Except that the top f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good and really cheap replacement for your worn out or defect joystick for your Xbox controller. Easy to install, but will need the xbox screwdriver to open the xbox controller.Cons:Feels like a bit cheaper and worse material than the original from Microsoft.Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections