DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Brothers Figures Keychain for Cell Phones (Assorted 3-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywollyy on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price very good keychain good quality materials,too cute,assorted but this is not a problem,cause the price is great Cons:in my way there no cons,cause is good price,good quality and free ship..your cell phone will thanks OtherThoughts:Very good keychains for its p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegeerardyn on 06/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice appearance Compact Two-part figures. They are attached by little screws which allows you to make different combinations according to your taste. The quality of theses screws is good enough to exchange the parts multiple times without affecting the plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyllesilva on 04/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very cute, a very good option of gift to a fan of Super Mario! The characters are very famous, so there is no way to give a wrong gift or something like that. Cons:I think that th build quality is a little low, but as it is very cheap, there is no problem. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklio28 on 09/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The characters are really well done, nicely painted, no awkward color pallets or costumes. - They look really nice in just about anywhere you hang them Cons:- The little ring that joins the figurines with the chains is too little, and the movement of the keychain will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdcp9 on 03/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got three different ones. All of them are cool. Built quality is pretty good. For 3 of these, the price is amazing! Worth it in every way. Comes with the hang tags, as shown, so it would be good to resell in a retail store. Cons:None! OtherThoughts:While it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIrisvd on 01/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They're incredibly cute and don't look cheap! Cons:The first two broke almost immediately, I put the third on my bag and when I came home in the evening it was gone (broke off). So the build quality isn't that great.. OtherThoughts:They're cheap and look good! But in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanda13 on 10/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very beautiful, for the price. The figures are very good manufactured. The paint is perfect. Low price for three figures. Cons:The strap colud be change for a keychain, beacuse is very easy to One figure became painted of other colors (mario bros red-blue with a fungus).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxxy on 04/05/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Figures are well painted compared to SKU 7906, which is odd since SKU 7906 are much bigger figures. strap part can be removed, so you can have little mario figures to play with or put on things! Cons:They can pull apart easily. I wouldn't use for a keychain or strap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChyiochichi on 03/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pieces are colorful, the right size (not too big neither too small), and they are easy to attach everywhere and even to give as gifts for everyone who likes Mario games. Cons:When the pieces are made of more than one part, they can be a little lousy, so yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoddle on 12/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Mario! Everyone loves Mario. -Fits just about any cell phones, DS/DSL. -Small and compact, won't bunch up wherever stored. -Molded/Painted decently, haven't found any mess ups and Mario is MARIO..not a red Luigi. Cons:-Made from that smelly, cheap plastic. -S... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections