• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• OMG, a REAL Luigi!!!

posted by E_Man on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Mario, blocks, Goomba's and wait for it, an ACTUAL Luigi! These things are great. A really nice size, not to big, and yet not to small. And ooohhhhh so many different ones. It's super easy to mix and match so you can create your own little cell phone Mario scene. I love the Bullet Bill or Buzzy Beetle all by themselves.

Cons:

Quality control is always great with these. Sure Luigi is actually Luigi and not just green Mario, however, one of them looks like he tried to break a block and it didn't move. His eyes aren't lined up at all. But hey, it add's to the effect. Also being assorted, if you're looking for a perticular one, don't forget to make a ticket.

OtherThoughts:

I got to many of these things. Everyone loves the Goomba. No one likes the lonely '?' block. No cell phone charm for me. Just Mario jumping around my desk at work.

Bottomline:

Got these for me and friends around. Everyone enjoys them, but it's Mario, you'd have to be really cold hearted to not like the fat little plumber. Legit toys is always a plus too.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections