DX » Community » Reviews » ZAP-A10 1080p Android 4.0 Network Media Player w/ Wi-Fi / 4 x USB / SD / HDMI / RJ45 - Black (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspameitor on 02/18/2013

Dispone de Android 4.0, también tiene tarjetas de red Ethernet y WIFI, asi como 5 puertos USB. LO PEOR DE TODO: El Play Store de Android no funciona, no arranca y por eso no permite instalar ninguna aplicación adicional. Aunque se indica que soporta resolucion 1080p. Al intentar hacer un streaming de un archivo de video en HD, no funciona,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykarafso on 12/28/2012

Silent, low power and small. It fits behind any tv, and allows you to turn your regular tv into a smart tv. The hardware is also identical to the GBox Midnight, which has great developers working on it. The specs are nothing to write home about. Sometimes the interface is kind of laggy. Navigating with only the remote can also be quite tricky. And display ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysorincrivoiu on 12/11/2012

Easy to use, do exactly what I expected: transform my TV in a smart one. I like the media launcer interface, it`s excelent for this purpose. A9 procesor, 1 Gb RAM and an excelent conectivity: sd slot and 4 usb to connect an USB flash or HDD, LAN and Wifi connections. ROM is still imature and is not rooted (that limit the posibilities to customize your ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydjkuzenko on 11/20/2012

easy to use, easy to upgrade, does everything I had expected browsing isn't the fastest I don't know if this is the g-box midnight but I upgraded it with the files (for version 2.1) available at that site (androidtvbox.us) and they seemed to work fine. It appears to be version 2.0 as the 2.1 upgrade doesn't have funtional ethernet but I am using wireless ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bydjkuzenko on 11/20/2012

easy to use, easy to upgrade, does everything I had expected browsing isn't the fastest I don't know if this is the g-box midnight but I upgraded it with the files (for version 2.1) available at that site (androidtvbbox.us) and they seemed to work fine. It appears to be version 2.0 as the 2.1 upgrade doesn't have funtional ethernet but I am using wireless ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bytelite99 on 10/30/2012

-Good build quality -4 USB ports, card reader, hdmi, rj45, wifi -Its pretty much small -Android 4.0 -720&1080 ok (from USB) -Sometimes gets a little slow (without too much apps running) -This OS version is not the same of tablets one, is with a few changes -Maybe they could improve the storage and the NIC port (not sure if its 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkereki on 10/05/2012

Very simple installation. If you are used to Android phones and tablets, you'll have it working very soon. Can install software from the Google Play store, so you can add any apps you might want. Can connect via HDMI or via component cables, so you can use it with modern and older TVs. WiFi and Ethernet connections available. It allows for HD video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyaad1 on 09/18/2012

Plays 720P videos from USB perfectly! Have not had a chance to check 1080P as yet. Includes 4 USB interfaces and an SD card reader! What more can you ask for? Includes LAN as well as Wifi. The remote control is reasonably useful for on going operation and for using the unit to play music / pics / videos from your memory stick. My biggest disappointment ... Read more

9 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections