DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 2450mAh Battery for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Golden
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byj45p3r on 07/05/2014

It fits perfectly in the S2, does not get hot when charging and the capacity is good, although maybe slightly less than the original battery. Daily use for about three months showed no degradation of capacity. Well, it's not as high-capacity as advertised, but good enough. Oh, and it isn't real gold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomeeuwes on 05/13/2014

- High capacity, noticeably higher than standard battery - Long lifetime. Have used it for more than a year without noticing reduced capacity - Not thicker than standard battery (sometimes replacements are, not this one), so perfect fit. None I've seen some bad reviews and unless I'm lucky, the bad reviews ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalguiendel83 on 04/01/2014

Only if your battery is fully dead this is worth it. I bought two batteries, both say charged to 100% but when it discharges down to 40%, my screen flickers and phone dies, when I try to turn it on again says I don't have enough battery. And should I have to restart the phone for an installation or something ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymtuliov on 11/01/2013

Oh yes! Something is positive: the color of the wrapper is beautiful! ;) The only thing that really matters: the battery capacity! And this provides only 40% of advertising! The discharge curve of the battery is typically battery sucks. After about 900mAh supplied voltage drops sharply. Besides not adequately ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAvihaye on 10/12/2013

Reasonably priced works basically fine The most important thing is that it did not fit into the device and I could not close the back cover without wripping off the golden plastic cover of the battery. This helped a little but still it was not well closed. I also did not notice better performance than ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNormalus on 10/09/2013

Looks nice. Size like original battery, easy fits in its place. Good for extra replacement battery if you don't have time or possibility to recharge. Nothing more. It says capacity is 2450, but i don't think so, maximum 1500. Last less than original battery!!! I'm using my phone a lot, so for example ... Read more

1 0 9

• posted byedudias on 09/02/2013

Fits perfectly on the phone, did not experienced any overheat and it is a good price for a battery. Despite the described 2450mAh, it does not really deliveries that, actually the battery lasts less and the original 3 year old heavily used Samsung battery the phone comes with. O bough this one because ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections