DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 2450mAh Battery for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Golden
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byj45p3r on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly in the S2, does not get hot when charging and the capacity is good, although maybe slightly less than the original battery. Daily use for about three months showed no degradation of capacity. Cons:Well, it's not as high-capacity as advertised, but good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomeeuwes on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- High capacity, noticeably higher than standard battery - Long lifetime. Have used it for more than a year without noticing reduced capacity - Not thicker than standard battery (sometimes replacements are, not this one), so perfect fit. Cons:None OtherThoughts:I've see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalguiendel83 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Only if your battery is fully dead this is worth it. Cons:I bought two batteries, both say charged to 100% but when it discharges down to 40%, my screen flickers and phone dies, when I try to turn it on again says I don't have enough battery. And should I have to restar... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymtuliov on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Oh yes! Something is positive: the color of the wrapper is beautiful! ;) Cons:The only thing that really matters: the battery capacity! And this provides only 40% of advertising! The discharge curve of the battery is typically battery sucks. After about 900mAh... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAvihaye on 10/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Reasonably priced works basically fine Cons:The most important thing is that it did not fit into the device and I could not close the back cover without wripping off the golden plastic cover of the battery. This helped a little but still it was not well closed. I also d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNormalus on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks nice. Size like original battery, easy fits in its place. Good for extra replacement battery if you don't have time or possibility to recharge. Nothing more. Cons:It says capacity is 2450, but i don't think so, maximum 1500. Last less than original batte... Read more

9 1
  • posted byedudias on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on the phone, did not experienced any overheat and it is a good price for a battery. Cons:Despite the described 2450mAh, it does not really deliveries that, actually the battery lasts less and the original 3 year old heavily used Samsung battery... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections