Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymr soundlife on 05/19/2015

Cons: not working at all on Nissan Micra, looks nice but useless......................................

Impression:Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjjose on 02/08/2015

Price good. This is a replace ant by car

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymariolpantunes on 01/22/2015

This antenna fits perfectly in my VW Golf. It work pretty well, I am able to catch all the stations like previously.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjotaesse on 12/20/2014

Bought to replace Mini F56 (2014) antenna. Fits nicely in place after trimming a few millimetres of excess plastic around the screw, which is easily done with a box cutter and/or sand paper. FM reception as good as original antenna.

Impression:Quality,Looks nice,Good reception;

0 0 0

• posted byMelwes on 08/06/2014

Pros: This model fits very well as an alternative to the standard (rubber) VW Polo antenna. It has excellent reception of radio signals and looks very good. The installation is a piece of cake: fits perfectly. Cons: None so far. It is obviously too early to judge long-term weather resistance. to... Read more

Impression:Excellent antenna ;

0 0 0

• posted bymagijamarko on 08/05/2014

Pros: It easily replaces any OEM aereal with 5mm screw. Open package, unscrew old aereal, take out new short one, screw on.. Drink a beer on a job well done ;) lets hope the reception has not deteriorated to much. Cons: None, but its as "stealable" as my old one was (was not stolen..but u know i... Read more

Impression: great price,Cool short aereal,Easy to instal;

0 0 0

• posted bywwwacky on 06/12/2014

it replaces my OEM antenna without the need for an adapter. just screws right in, and it works just as well. just unscrew the OEM, and screw this one on. simple! nothing so far. it's been through a few car washes and it still works :) looks great, works great. what more do you want? get it if for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

Fits my Renault Kangoo with no problem, looks better then the original, it's smaller then the original and it's works better then the original! Fits perfectly and is a bit flexible, so even in the car wash you can leave it on (i always remove it, and its easy to be removed) None so far. Because I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byduckula06 on 08/29/2013

This is for my mazda 2. Fits nicely and snuggly. I like it that the texture of the antenna is a bit rubbery, so it feels high quality. Also short and fits perfectly. The price is such a bargain. An original one would cost 3 times as much. Nicely packaged and bubble wrapped. The item is just what... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskifichan on 07/07/2013

As good as the original car antenna, I used it to replace an stolen one, and works alike. Placed on top of a Kia Ceed with no problem. It's a bit shorter than the original, but that gives the car a nice look now. The plastic cover is shorter over the base than the original antenna (at least for a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere