Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywwwacky on 06/12/2014

it replaces my OEM antenna without the need for an adapter. just screws right in, and it works just as well. just unscrew the OEM, and screw this one on. simple! nothing so far. it's been through a few car washes and it still works :) looks great, works great. what more do you want? get it if you're looking for a little stubby antenna. it may be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

Fits my Renault Kangoo with no problem, looks better then the original, it's smaller then the original and it's works better then the original! Fits perfectly and is a bit flexible, so even in the car wash you can leave it on (i always remove it, and its easy to be removed) None so far. Because my original antenna was broken, I needed a new one. In ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduckula06 on 08/29/2013

This is for my mazda 2. Fits nicely and snuggly. I like it that the texture of the antenna is a bit rubbery, so it feels high quality. Also short and fits perfectly. The price is such a bargain. An original one would cost 3 times as much. Nicely packaged and bubble wrapped. The item is just what is advertised. The shipping takes a while though. Took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskifichan on 07/07/2013

As good as the original car antenna, I used it to replace an stolen one, and works alike. Placed on top of a Kia Ceed with no problem. It's a bit shorter than the original, but that gives the car a nice look now. The plastic cover is shorter over the base than the original antenna (at least for a Kia), so you can't screw it enough to cover all the metal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprolcam on 01/21/2013

Apparently good materials used for assembling this replacement antenna. The screw fitted perfectly well my car's stand. It is a little bit flexible, so it will not break easily. Shorter than the original antenna, it gives a nice new look to my car. Something similar in the car parts shop is double this price. It is as stealable as my original antenna.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byayas on 11/19/2012

Good price & good quality. I have received the same article as the one shown in the image. No problems found in the shipoment and the payment was succesfully accomplished. I didn't found any problem with the article or with the payment. So I can qualify the user as a good vendor. All was correct no thoughts, all the specifications of the product ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections