DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 2100mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMorseliot on 12/10/2013

It is very cheap and it does what it should do, i like the way it looks like original one. People around always suprising when i replace my battery in my samsung galaxy S3 and also like the way its working... The life time maybe just a bit less then on original one. It fits to samsung galaxy S3 very well, just same as original do, also thinking about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreversebungee on 02/25/2013

Of course its way cheap. To buy a replacement locally would have costed 10 times of this price. It looks like the real thing and works accordingly. Bought a few for friends and everyone like it for the price we are paying. The battery capacity is not the full advertised... Maybe 70%-80% of it. Although it fits the SGS3, it fitted a bit tight, no problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenriqueVeloso on 02/12/2013

Cheap, works just fine. Great to leave on the bag for replacement when the original battery runs out of energy. No NFC, last about 70 or 80% of the stock galaxy S3 battery. Even in standby you can see that drains energy a lot faster. Looks like original, but isnt! Its say that has NFC built in, but does not! Better but the golden one that came with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymanonb on 12/22/2012

- This battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 is made of good quality, and therefore it fits perfectly in the phone and works well. - The battery is easy to use with the phone, you don't need a lot of experience, just put replace it with your old battery. - It looks exactly the same as the preview, so just as I expected. No unwanted surprises :). - It works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibsfamily on 12/16/2012

- the battery Looks exactly the same, even for the labels - it fits mechanically perfectly - the power does not last as much long as the original one. - The tests I have done during a week and 5 recharges, showed 30% less efficiency. - the power decreases is fast from 100% downto 80% then seems to follow the same derating A nice too have if you have ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 12/09/2012

The price is unbeatable! Just order one as a backup battery to have charched at home waiting for a moment you have to leave the house and forgot to charge the phone... NFC doesnt work - looses the fist 20% faster compared to the original battery - but its absolutely ok for this price... dont forget to order a charger dockingstation, to charge it at ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 11/29/2012

Its a cheap and good way to have a extra battery always charched at home for if you are some more time away from civilisation.It absolutely looks like the original one. The first 10% of the fill is a biz faster empty compared to the original one. i didnt made some measurements of the battery, but for a backup battery to have charged in the pocket its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections