DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 2100mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Super good service Poor quality and short duration
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygianf62 on 07/12/2016

I'm not satisfied about this item. The battery life is very poor and after a while it works worse than the original one.

Impression:Poor quality and short duration;

0 0 1

• posted byDaveBG on 12/23/2015

I got this battery for a fiend with S3 since his battery was almost dead. This one works as new. This is not the first time i get batteries for phone from this site and always have good results. Also the price is unbeatable! If you want new battery this is the place. For that price even if the it... Read more

Impression:Super,good service;

0 0 0

• posted byGargado on 11/26/2015

For the price, I bought in my country, a better battery that this one. Poor quality, very short duration (obout 4 or 5 hours). I don't recomend this imitation, realy bad experience.

Impression:Poor quality and short duration;

0 0 2

• posted byhammerkp on 08/26/2015

a acheter même si votre batterie fonctionne encore! je l'avais acheté au cas où, et ma batterie officielle est tombée en panne ! heureusement que j'avais celle là d'avance, ça fait des années que je m'en sert vtous les jours !

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byPavelGorod on 06/26/2015

Good product

Impression:good service;

0 2 0

• posted byMorseliot on 12/10/2013

It is very cheap and it does what it should do, i like the way it looks like original one. People around always suprising when i replace my battery in my samsung galaxy S3 and also like the way its working... The life time maybe just a bit less then on original one. It fits to samsung galaxy S3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreversebungee on 02/25/2013

Of course its way cheap. To buy a replacement locally would have costed 10 times of this price. It looks like the real thing and works accordingly. Bought a few for friends and everyone like it for the price we are paying. The battery capacity is not the full advertised... Maybe 70%-80% of it. it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenriqueVeloso on 02/12/2013

Cheap, works just fine. Great to leave on the bag for replacement when the original battery runs out of energy. No NFC, last about 70 or 80% of the stock galaxy S3 battery. Even in standby you can see that drains energy a lot faster. Looks like original, but isnt! Its say that has NFC built in, a... Read more

0 1 3

• posted bymanonb on 12/22/2012

- This battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 is made of good quality, and therefore it fits perfectly in the phone and works well. - The battery is easy to use with the phone, you don't need a lot of experience, just put replace it with your old battery. - It looks exactly the same as the preview, so as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybibsfamily on 12/16/2012

- the battery Looks exactly the same, even for the labels - it fits mechanically perfectly - the power does not last as much long as the original one. - The tests I have done during a week and 5 recharges, showed 30% less efficiency. - the power decreases is fast from 100% downto 80% then seems A... Read more

0 1 5

DX Everywhere