DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nathanielninja on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:The colour is nice; Fits perfectly the phone (Samsung Galaxy S3); Gives you grip on the side; Gloomy look on the back; Compared to some that i've bought on eBay it looks much better in quality and the feeling in the hand.Cons:Nothing against. :)OtherThoughts:It's... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Brunomuguet on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This protective silicone case fits perfectly in the Galaxy S3 Model. It protects a lot in fall cases, and the material is very flexible. I liked it, but i prefer a thinner case. I liked the design, is clean and the grip in both sides is very good.Cons:I expecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by daniloanobre on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a good product. Extremely recommended. The quality is very good. It fits perfectly on my cell phone. It is a good choice. You can trust me.Cons:I do not have anything to complain about the product that i got in perfect conditions. The disadvantage of buying product... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections