DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED White + Blue Light Aquarium Top Lamp w/ Holder (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydodoch on 07/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great and works fine, 110 to 220V is great for brazil. Only blue light or blue and white light mode. The light effect is good and the plants seam to like it to. My first low tech aquarium 84 l Cons:DX has to improve the package or sell a special package service, t... Read more

After 13 days with the new led ligt. 80L Aquarium New led light, should have larger ones on DX
    0 0
  • posted byfire4me on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good light, really very bright, the quality of construction seems good, please check the pictures. Cons:The metal extender "clamps" are very short. i believe they have half the size of the lamp, but its only 12 cm its a bit short for my main aquar... Read more

2 2
  • posted byachaguri on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome product! Beautifull blue light and good and white light. The blue light is very good for keeping it at night and the white all day long. Since the lights are LEDs its ok to keep them all day long. Cons:Nothing... Just one idea for making the product ev... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleo6976 on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to use,and install,good bright led,arrived in less than a month,low warm ,it has a switch two position,one all leds including blue(in one position) and in the other position only the blue leds.More cheaper that in other shops... i think that it has good material,an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkstalker on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Bright LED light 2. Low wattage 3. BLUE LED 4. Dual switch mean i can use the blue light only. 5. Less heat emitted(for those in cold country, it might not be so good :p) 6. Cheaper then the local shops Cons:1. Get a little warm when used near the switch area but not h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScientiaSilva on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This LED is very interesting, is the best and is among those who bought at Deal Extreme. Has alternate daylight and nighttime. And an excellent finish. I'm using it in a tank of 85 liters, and the plants are growing very well. Can be used for growing plants in... Read more

0 1
  • posted byScientiaSilva on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This LED lighting for aquariums is just fantastic, because it reduces by 95% the cost of lighting energy when compared to ordinary lamps. Soon I will buy another of these for my other tanks. I am using in my aquarium during the day to increase plant growth bec... Read more

LED 72 in aquarium planted 85L Led in aquarium 85L In Tank of 200 liters
    0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections