DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED White + Blue Light Aquarium Top Lamp w/ Holder (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno Bright Reliable De luxe!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byURTASUN on 02/04/2015

HE COMPRADO DOS PARA UN ACUARIO DE UN METRO EN UN MES LAS PLANTAS HAN CRECIDO MUCHO

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 1

• posted byDasenSplit on 01/18/2015

Pros: It's very reliable, I have had my for almost 2 years, still works like a charm, really bright, led is definitely the future of aquarium lighting. Very easy to handle and operate. Fish have no fear of this type of lighting. Cons: It could be cheaper, but as aquarium lighting goes this is not... Read more

Impression:good,Bright,Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byrafamora89 on 10/27/2014

Tengo en plafon en un acuario marino de 60l y va perfecto para el coral, estructura de aluminio para disipar el calor y buena intensidad de luz Pros:Las patillas para adaptar al acuario se alargan mas de lo que dice el articulo Contras:por el momento ninguno

Impression:De luxe!;

0 0 0

• posted bydodoch on 07/03/2014

Looks great and works fine, 110 to 220V is great for brazil. Only blue light or blue and white light mode. The light effect is good and the plants seam to like it to. My first low tech aquarium 84 l DX has to improve the package or sell a special package service, the acrilic plate that covers the... Read more

After 13 days with the new led ligt. 80L Aquarium New led light, should have larger ones on DX

0 0 0

• posted bycarlitossp00 on 01/04/2014

Da muy buena luz sobretodo para acuarios medianos. Consta de dos tipos de led, unos blancos y otros azules. Yo personalmente los azules los pongo por la noche, para simular un efecto de luna. Tiene unos soportes metálicos que se deslizan por el interior de la lámpara dependiendo de la a... Read more

Light Lamp Light Lamp 2

0 0 2

• posted bymattiasea on 10/01/2013

Very strong light. Long life on leds. Low energi consuming. Switch between blue and white is very usefull if you want to use blue leds for moonlight at night. Metal brackets could be longer to work on a bit larger aquariums. The packing was not that good, but I was lucky and it wasn't damaged and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfire4me on 01/31/2013

Very good light, really very bright, the quality of construction seems good, please check the pictures. The metal extender "clamps" are very short. i believe they have half the size of the lamp, but its only 12 cm its a bit short for my main aquarium 90 cm, i will use it on the The its... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byachaguri on 01/09/2013

Awesome product! Beautifull blue light and good and white light. The blue light is very good for keeping it at night and the white all day long. Since the lights are LEDs its ok to keep them all day long. Nothing... Just one idea for making the product even better: The lights could have a dimmer... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleo6976 on 11/25/2012

easy to use,and install,good bright led,arrived in less than a month,low warm ,it has a switch two position,one all leds including blue(in one position) and in the other position only the blue leds.More cheaper that in other shops... i think that it has good material,and it is like the page show... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkstalker on 10/07/2012

1. Bright LED light 2. Low wattage 3. BLUE LED 4. Dual switch mean i can use the blue light only. 5. Less heat emitted(for those in cold country, it might not be so good :p) 6. Cheaper then the local shops 1. Get a little warm when used near the switch area but not hot that my hand cannot touch I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections