DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (62mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDebrup on 11/29/2013

Cheap , can be used to stop down light, Looks nice, works !!thread is perfect , glass and metal with good grip corrugations..due to the glass there is a very good prevention from an image getting overexposed specially the sky and cloud..details can be brought back. well built but there is a slight play in the ring, its hard to see the difference of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilcar50 on 11/15/2013

This filter gives the affect i expected, its built very well and made of good metal and turns easily. I cant think of any cons, the price makes it a perfect choice. and its all made very well and of good qaulity materials. I have no other thoughts regarding this product. It would have been nice if it included a individual pouch but at this price i can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivan001 on 02/11/2010

It is a polarizer. It does cut reflections and makes the sky looks more blue. It has a very decent build quality. The filter has some issues with color separation. When you turn it from one orientation to another you can see it going from light green to light magenta. I have a 55mm CPL filter from MASSA and it doesn't have the problem. 62mm filters ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections