DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement DIY Charging Connector Flex Cable for Samsung i9220 / N7000
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynookief on 12/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap compared to shop - it works - build quality cant really comment, but since it stay inside the phone, will take plenty of time before it fails i guess. even original samsung flex cable breaks, i dont know if this will. Mine ( samsung's flex cable ) breaks within... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinja on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its just a regular flex cable with usb mounted on it. Super easy to replace. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Bought it for a Galaxy note N7000 and i was surprised how easy it was to replace it. Just unscrew the back cover and replace the connector. Plug it in and voil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakemake91 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid product, easy to install. Only requires 4 Screws to be removed from the case, then 2 screws to remove the speaker module and simply clip it in. For first time installers I recommit checking out YouTube for tutorials. Also 10€ aint that bad for this kind of quality.... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections