DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement DIY Charging Connector Flex Cable for Samsung i9220 / N7000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynookief on 12/17/2013

- cheap compared to shop - it works - build quality cant really comment, but since it stay inside the phone, will take plenty of time before it fails i guess. even original samsung flex cable breaks, i dont know if this will. Mine ( samsung's flex cable ) breaks within a year of usage. Im just too lazy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMinja on 06/23/2013

Its just a regular flex cable with usb mounted on it. Super easy to replace. None Bought it for a Galaxy note N7000 and i was surprised how easy it was to replace it. Just unscrew the back cover and replace the connector. Plug it in and voila, it works. The phone charges again and usb storage works like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakemake91 on 02/27/2013

Solid product, easy to install. Only requires 4 Screws to be removed from the case, then 2 screws to remove the speaker module and simply clip it in. For first time installers I recommit checking out YouTube for tutorials. Also 10€ aint that bad for this kind of quality. It came in small cardboardbox,... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections